The Ironsong Tribe

Full Version: The power of the mind...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Some of you may have seen this before. I found it very interesting, so I decided to type it up here.

----------------------------------------------------------
I cdnuol't blveiee taht I cluod aulatcly uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The pheonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid aoccdrnig to rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy. It deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it woughit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? And I awlyas toghhut slpeling was ipmorantt! -Submitted by Vasco Giannini
----------------------------------------------------------

Yeesh. That took me long enough just to type that paragraph. O.o
Heh, I found out about this ages ago, and love to play with it. You can senpd jsut a little tmie with it and mses things up. Pepole wuold neevr notice it either.

I do think it's intesrteing to thnik on how our bairns work. Obiouvlsy the itnent out-wiehgs the srutctrue.
Kretol, I could have typed that in nothing flat . . . I just would have tried not to make the mistakes, and they would have magically appeared! Seriously, that was pretty interesting. There was one more I have seen about the mind recognizing the word 'of'. I wish I could find it.