The Ironsong Tribe

Full Version: Live Strat
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Greetings friends i like to make a quick pledge of accestence for the attack on the living area of strat. i need 4 willing souls to venture into this place so that i may complete a quest, as well as everyone get some rightous orbs and gear that they may need or want.

thank you, Demonrose

I'm willing to go myself due to needing the painting in the archivist's room. Unfortunatly it seems like no one else has any interest the past few times I have asked around. Its become very frusterating to say the least.
I like five man instances.

Ask me in game if you see me. If I have not already promised my time elsewhere, it will be yours.
I'm ready and willing.
I love 5 man groups as well and am anxious to explore these places I have never been.

-=((D))=-

Well thanks to Shilletae(sp?) Eveline, Kosath, Merrina and another tribesmate. I was able to complete the Order of the Silverhand quest line and got my Ornate adamantium breastplate. I think now I'd be mre interested in going through a raid into Live Strath I would be willing to help out with a 5 man through there still.