The Ironsong Tribe

Full Version: AQ 20 man
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
so now that the gates are open I was thinking about venturing into the depths of bug hades. please let me know if you wish to attend.

( i know its not ironsong policy to have signups but i like doing them, it helps me plan ahead better. )

My plan is to run it on tuesday night. i know many cant attend and im sorry, however tuesday seems to be the only night that the tribe doesn't have completely full of events. I will be starting invites at 8:45 orgrimmar time and we will be gathering at Cenarion Hold before heading out.

Again if you are interested and think you can attend please reply to the post. if more than twenty people replay sign up anyway because as with all sign ups boards someone who has signed up is bound to have something IRL pop up and cant attend.^^

thanks very much, Utsu
Sure, I am interested.

8:45...that wont work well for me, either am or pm
Ok, hold on a minute. I need to make a post about members running raids I think, because Efluvia was already planning this, but was trying to coordinate it with the officers before posting a date, because it was unknown when the gates would actually be opening. I'll keep the rest for that post, but Utsu, I would ask that you talk to Efluvia first.
Ok Kosath and i had a talk about Efluvia running this event. I wasn't aware that such a thing was in motion so for the time being i am going to cancel the idea of actually running the raid.

However with Kos'es permission i think it would be a good idea to use this thread as a sign up page for anyone that is interested. so when the time come to putting this raid together they can have a database of people that are firmly interested in going.

thanks again and sorry for the confusion, Utsu