The Ironsong Tribe

Full Version: Nidoqueena
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Greetings,

1) My name is Nidoqueena, I have no Title at the moment although i am expecting to be titled as a Scout soon.

2) I am a Hunter, Expert in the way of Rifles.

3) I'm a mix of both good and bad, greedness and kindness, Stubborn and patient, and usually depends on the situation.

4) As I am still learning, I mine for ores and rare materials usually to use them for Engineering, as a Hunter i do not underistimate the usefulness of First Aid, With experince of Gun and First Aid, adding the invention of Goblin Cable Jumper to revive the fainted as soon as I learn it, I am seeing myself suitable as "Backup Field Medic" After Battles.

5) I am an Adventurer, So I am Without a Tribe.

6) I asked about it, and I have heard The Guild is worth Joining full of friendly enviroment and cheerful events, I will do my best to be accepted in such a Guild!

7) There was once an event that I never believed that I got out of it alive, is when I was in a Warsong Battlefield, I rushed to grab the Enemy's flag and rushed out of their fortress, alone the way, i have been beaten, intercepted, slowed down but in the end, I managed to reach our flag point even after being underattacked heavily and Scored Victory to the Horde!

8) My Desire is to be Reknowned and Fearsome, as also to be a good merchant in the same time.

9) I enjoy the attention of being a Tauren, Almost every tauren in Azeroth is loved by the Horde and slightly to a few number of alliance's open minders, I share the same like any tauren. And what i also enjoy is descovering new areas as Azeroth is full of wonders.

10) I have Read the Code of Conduct And Agree to it.

((Very sorry if it sounds all missed up))