The Ironsong Tribe

Full Version: Banker Giveaway!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Throm'ka!

I've found that the time has come to clear out one of my bankers' inventory. You can view his profile/inventory/bank/etc. on the roster.

Keep in mind that the items contained within the bags of his bank are things I wish to keep, so requests for them will not be taken. In addition, a few items in his bank (food, scales, DELTA card, twilight cultist items and large fangs) will also need to stay. Everything else I am now taking requests for!

Keep in mind that I will only honor requests if you need the item for your main or an alt.
To request an item, simply post a reply in this thread stating what it is you need! Please do not send me tells in-game, as I'd prefer I keep all record of what is requested and sent here for the benefit of others.

P.S. This is mainly for grunts and above within the Tribe and anyone else I deem appropriate. Wink
P.P.S. Please be sure your main or alt can <b>-use-</b> the item at the time of the request.
Noram could use the Scarlet Gauntlets, and the Ebonhold cloak in a few levels.
Gauntlets sent! Please check again when you can use the cloak ^_^
Thanks, Kretol!

One of those Massacre Swords of the Monkey would be handy for Jadox.

Jabulji would like an Ornate Spyglass very much.

I think I speak for us all when I say we really appriciate this, Kretol.
Sword and spyglass sent! ^_^
As an aside, I'm updating his profile every time I add or remove something from his inventory, and I've added a few things, so feel free to keep checking over time!

Gra'zak would be interested in the recipe for the mighty troll's blood..

Thanks in advance!
Recipe transferred!

((Anamdubh could use the Brigade Pauldrons of the Eagle, if they're still available, please.))
Pauldrons sent!

Anamdubh asked me to say "Big t'anks!"
A bump and reminder that I'm adding things to his inventory rather often, so feel free to keep checking back!

This should make viewing what the Banker has in stock.

http://laerg.gotdns.com:10152/roster/add...=guildbank
My rogue alt would ~love~ that Assassins Blade. His name is Juutak

And possibly the Face Smasher. Mmm, twinkage. =)
Pages: 1 2 3 4