The Ironsong Tribe

Full Version: Babooshka
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1) State your name and any titles that you have earned, through service to the Horde in battle or otherwise.

I am Babooshka. I come from the Undercity.

2) List your vocation, be it Mage, Hunter, or any other.

I serve my fellow Horde through my powers as a Holy Priest.

3) Please introduce yourself to us, as much of your personal history as you feel comfortable sharing at this time.

When the Gods opened the interdimensional portals and allowed mortals limited travel between the different parallel universes, I chose to flee. All of my friends had perished or disappeared, and I was alone. I have arrived in this place, alone, ready to start fresh. I am a refugee looking for a place to call home.

4) Tell us about any professions you have taken up, such as Tailoring or First Aid.

I am a master Enchanter and am currently working towards mastering the art of Tailoring.

5) What are the Clans, Tribes, or Guilds that you have been a part of in the past, if any?

In my previous incarnation, I was a member of a guild known as Prime Time. We were a group of friends who adventured together and raided casually. I have little experience with raids because of this, but I am always eager and willing to learn.

6) Please describe what drew your interest in joining the Ironsong Tribe, and any memorable interactions you have had with members of Ironsong.

((I have a friend in Ironsong, a good friend from many years back.))

7) What is the greatest trial you have faced, either long ago, or in the recent past?

Finding meaning in my existence. Having spent a lot of time alone in the past months, I have discovered that finding interesting companions and friends is key. Doing what I can to help others is of a vital importance to my own feeling of well-being.

8) What are your current goals, or some of your greatest desires, and the reasons behind them?

Currently, I am just seeking a group of people to interact with. I have no material desires, really. I believe that style comes from within, and the only accessory I need is my attitude.

9) What do you enjoy most in your adventures in Azeroth?

Encountering people who can teach me something about the world and myself.

10) Finally, have you read our Code of Conduct, and do you agree to abide by the rules stated in it? If so, please state so here in addition to a reply to the post itself.

Yes, I most certainly have and I do agree to abide by the rules.

((I am very new to Roleplaying. I have played other MMORPGs (EQ and EQ2) but never roleplayed in them. I was in a huge raiding guild in EQ, so I am not new to raiding on the whole, but I have very limited raid experience in WoW. I am very much looking forward to a new experience in playing WoW through RPing. Thank you for your time.))
Please attend one of our meetings on Thursday nights, just ask any member for the location of the meeting. They start at 6pm server time if you can make it.
I will definately try to make it tonight. Thank you.