The Ironsong Tribe

Full Version: Targigoth Brax
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am a hunter of beasts. Targ is my name. That’s Mane, he hunts with me. We hunt for food and skins, sometimes bring meat and skins in to trade. Sometimes trade metals, sometimes make guns to trade. Trade for city things. Axes, cloth, city food. Don’t like camps much, stay out in the mountains mostly, or forests. Chief named me ‘Brax’ for being wild.

I went to Orgrimmar once to make guns. Had a gun tool, kept breaking. Needed better metals for it, but didn’t know how. Met Degrang there. Made steel for me, for my tool. Invited me into his tribe. Was a long time ago, don’t know if tribe still wants me. I sent him moonstones so he could learn to be great maker of weapons.

Sometimes I go down into the lumber camps to fight. Thrall knows lumber important to Horde for defense for when demons come back. Elves get wood from trees without chopping, but don’t show Horde how. When Horde chops trees, elves fight, so I fight elves for Horde. Important to keep Horde strong. Strong tribes also make Horde strong. Demons come, Scourge comes, both break teeth on Horde strength.

((I have read and agree to the Code of Conduct. I only wish more guilds would adopt and enforce similar codes!))