The Ironsong Tribe

Full Version: Akulla
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1) State your name and any titles that you have earned, through service to the Horde in battle or otherwise

I Am known as Akulla the Scout or First Sergeant Akulla of the Horde.

2) List your race and vocation, be it Undead Mage, Orc Hunter, or any other.

I am a Blood Elf Rogue.

3) Please introduce yourself to us, as much of your personal history as you feel comfortable sharing at this time.
Once I served under Kael'thas Sunstrider, until he turned traitor to his people. I'm skilled in hand to hand combat and make good use of my blades when need be. After Kael'thas deserted his people, I've longed for the chance to put my blades to use on him and any other evil present in this world and the next. I've spent my time as a freelancer, a rogue for hire. During this time, I often find myself as a scout for various small militias of the Horde. I've also spent a small amount of time battling the Alliance... long enough to rise to the rank of First Sergeant. I'm sure no one has heard my name, but, what kind of rogue would I be if everyone knew me and what I was about?

4) Tell us about any professions you have taken up, such as Tailoring or First Aid.

Over time I have trained myself in First Aid to a high degree, and have yet to focus my attention in any other endeavors as of yet, but I'm looking into possibly taking up skinning and leatherworking.

5) What are the Clans, Tribes, or Guilds that you have been a part of in the past, if any?

It's been a long time since I have been able to call myself a part of any esteemed organization. As I mentioned, I've spent most of my time freelancing, and working for the highest payer.

6) Please describe what drew your interest in joining the Ironsong Tribe, and any memorable interactions you have had with members of Ironsong.
While adventuring with Lucinther he suggested that I may be a good addition to your tribe. (( I am also a co-worker in real life )) I believe that with Ironsong, I'll be able to accomplish my goals fighting the good fight.

7) What is the greatest trial you have faced, either long ago, or in the recent past?
I would have to say my greatest trial would have been delving into the depths of the Molten Core. Such a hot and fiery place... it is not a place to take lightly, even now.

8) What are your current goals, or some of your greatest desires, and the reasons behind them?

Honor and glory in the hearts of us all, isn't that what we seek?

9) What do you enjoy most in your adventures in Azeroth?

I would have to say being elbow to elbow with others while we battle against those who would do wrong.

10) Finally, have you read our Code of Conduct, and do you agree to abide by the rules stated in it? If so, please state so here in addition to a reply to the post itself.
(( I have read the CoC and agree to uphold it and abide by its terms ))
(OOC followsSmile

Hi Akulla!

As of right now, our guild is closed to new applicants. However, we've made exceptions in the past for RL friends of esteemed Tribe members who come highly recommended. Lucinther will guide you through the process of refining your application, and communicating with the officer cadre here. Once everything looks polished and we're clear on expectations, we'll have you come to a Thursday night moot and get a proper introduction. Hope to meet you soon!

Sreng
Ironsong Warlord