The Ironsong Tribe

Full Version: Gluglu
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1) State your name and any titles that you have earned, through service to the Horde in battle or otherwise
Sergeant Gluglu

2) List your vocation, be it Mage, Hunter, or any other.
Rogue

3) Please introduce yourself to us, as much of your personal history as you feel comfortable sharing at this time.
I was born to a warlock in the Legions of the Burning Crusade. I grew up not knowing my mother or father. I now I strive to make myself better.

4) Tell us about any professions you have taken up, such as Tailoring or First Aid.
I have completed my trainings in first aid, herbalism, and alchemy.

5) What are the Clans, Tribes, or Guilds that you have been a part of in the past, if any?
I have been a member of The Storm in the past.

6) Please describe what drew your interest in joining the Ironsong Tribe, and any
memorable interactions you have had with members of Ironsong.
I enjoy RPing and have had many good experience grouping with members of the Tribe.

7) What is the greatest trial you have faced, either long ago, or in the recent past?
My greatest trial has been in trying to become friendly with the Timbermaws of the North.

8) What are your current goals, or some of your greatest desires, and the reasons behind them?
My current goals are to see as much of the world as possible, I would like to be able to tell those that come after me what I have seen and experienced and pass my knowledge onto them.

9) What do you enjoy most in your adventures in Azeroth?
I enjoy seeing new sights the most. I still remember watching the moon rise over the desert sands of Tanaris.

10) Finally, have you read our Code of Conduct, and do you agree to abide by the rules stated in it? If so, please state so here in addition to a reply to the post itself.
Yes I have, and I will go post in that thread now.