The Ironsong Tribe

Full Version: Throwing it out there
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Well, as you guys head into MC, I'd be up to help get the folk who ain't up to the tempo get there. Get some gear and get your head together, any assistance at all as I just wanna rock on in the non20 or 40 man stuff. So here's where I lie with scheduling, I'm not big on planning ahead, I just log on and play. But at the same time I don't want to be disruptive to the guild's get-togethers.

Tuesday and Wednesday would be all day, because that's my wacky weekend, so I'll check in randomly.

Thursay-Monday I'm mostly on at 1am (realm time) or later. So uh, any night owls out there would be great.Big Grin

Then there's the stuff I'm interested in doing and what classes I have.

Mayjermotoko, 60 troll rogue: UBRS, Strat (both sides), DM:E, DM:N (trib run or not), tier 0.5 from 45 min and beyond, Scholo

Urlacher, 60 druid: LBRS, UBRS, Strat (ud side), Scholo, tier 0.5 (if you need a healer or tank, otherwise I'd take Major), MC attunement

Kratosaurion, currently 46 warlock: still need to hit ZF, then Jintha'Alor and MD after. FYI I don't generally like help from 60's. I also don't duo unless it's an elite quest

So there it all is. if anyone is in the same bracket, gimme a post here. Maybe we can form up a list of people who need gearing up or whatever. I'll chip in Wink
I would be very interested in joining you for any of that. I don't have a followup sentence. Nevermind, I guess I did.