The Ironsong Tribe

Full Version: Zaell the deranged, applying to Ironsong
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1) State your name and any titles that you have earned, through service to the Horde in battle or otherwise

Zaell, former senior officer of the Blades of Sargeras, First Sergent of the Horde. Revered by the Frostwolf Clan, honored by many. Disciple of the great Douglas.

2) List your vocation, be it Mage, Hunter, or any other.
Hunter

3) Please introduce yourself to us, as much of your personal history as you feel comfortable sharing at this time.

Rl: Full time student at Humboldt University, 23 years old, male, kind of neurotic but interesting.

Game:
Zaell was not like the other Trolls, felt more at home with the wild animals he naturally became a master and friend of many beasts. Including a young raptor named Red, he and Red were separated early in life when his tribe was raided by a group of overzelous gnomes. Captured instead of killed he learned the basics of engineering though observation. A captive goblin introduced him to the joys of explosives, and to the glory of goblin engineering. When he discovered that Red had been captured as well and was going to be used in a experiment by a local Alchemist Zaell used his new knowlede to escape and coincidently level half the gnome town. Zaell and Red separated after his 40th season, Red retireing with a attractive blue raptor, over the seasons he made new companions and as his reputation grew he became more reclusive. After his guild of many seasons became rife with internal conflict he broke off to find his fortune, seeking to join the honorable Ironsong Tribe whom he enjoyed questing with many times in the past.

4) Tell us about any professions you have taken up, such as Tailoring or First Aid.

300 Enchanter with Crusader, Lifestealing, etc 300 engineer with all the fixings. 300 fisherman 300 cook.

5) What are the Clans, Tribes, or Guilds that you have been a part of in the past, if any?
Disciples of Douglas, Primal Rage, Blades of Sargeras, Dead Tree Cult.

6) Please describe what drew your interest in joining the Ironsong Tribe, and any memorable interactions you have had with members of Ironsong.

Many of the members I have questied with have impressed me, I'd like to find a guild on a RP server that RPs, and a solid raiding guild would be nice.

7) What is the greatest trial you have faced, either long ago, or in the recent past?

In the game? 4 maned Scholo with a druid another hunter and a mage, Soloed places that are suposedly unsoloable at my level (Ex ungorro at 45)

RL? Being a orphan, putting myself though college.

8) What are your current goals, or some of your greatest desires, and the reasons behind them?

Masters degree, with a few epic along the way. To many reasons

9) What do you enjoy most in your adventures in Azeroth?

Exploring and meeting new and interesting people

10) Finally, have you read our Code of Conduct, and do you agree to abide by the rules stated in it? If so, please state so here in addition to a reply to the post itself.

Yup, I will not be vulgar, and I shal respect my fellow guildmates. If accepted.