The Ironsong Tribe

Full Version: Thanks and shout out to Ironsong
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

((Hey there gang,

I just wanted to thank everyone for the pleasant raiding experience this weekend in ZG. I've always been more than a little leary at joining a guild after hearing horror stories (MINUS 50 DKP!!) from friends.

I've played WoW since beta but since I soloed my way up to 60, or duo'd with Cage, I have almost zero experience in raids and instances. I think Scarlet Monestary was my last full instance run (nope, never been in Dire Maul or all the way through ZF and where exactly is this Black Rock Spire? Smile

I appreciate everyone's patience and instructions during the 2 runs through ZG and I am open to suggestions and tips as I learn the ropes of a very different style of play. I was most relieved and heartened by the amount of respect everyone showed to all members of the raid when it came time to dish out the loot.

So here's a toast to the Tribe!

Now when do I get my Felheart set? Wink
--Garhgal ))

Garhgal Wrote:Now when do I get my Felheart set? Wink

On Wednesdays and Fridays - its all Molten Core drops...
Efluvia Wrote:
Garhgal Wrote:Now when do I get my Felheart set? Wink

On Wednesdays and Fridays - its all Molten Core drops...
Yeah, where do you think we get all our Nexus Crystals from? Tongue
We've only had to DE one Felheart piece thank you very much.. And MC has yet to drop a belt in all the time we've been in there!
...*Coughs, hideing Tetsumis's full set*
Hush, don' t slander our lovely Cenarion Shards! Full of leafy goodness Smile
Change your nights, and the Cenarion won't have to be dusted.

That, or hope my new schedule doesn't conflict with those nights... Hmm... that might work better.