The Ironsong Tribe

Full Version: Sempri
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
State your name and any titles that you have earned, through service to the Horde in battle or otherwise.
I am...or was...known by my former name in my life as Victus Silenti several hundred years before my most recent resurrection. I am now known simply as Sempri.

List your vocation, be it Mage, Hunter, or any other.
I am...or was...a mage of the highest order. Sadly, with death, my brain has atrophied a bit, and I am now simply a mage, as many former spells elude me. Perhaps, with time, they will return...or simply rot out of my skull even more. I know not what the future holds.

Please introduce yourself to us, as much of your personal history as you feel comfortable sharing at this time.
You already have my name, both of them, and now you wish to know of my past? Gah, you people are too troublesome. Very well, I suppose. I was born a human in their “nobilityâ€
*looks at Sempri*

Greetings, I am Merrina, a Blademaster of Ironsong. I have listened to what you said, and how you said it. For the most part, I will accept your right to keep certain information to yourself. However, you really need to tell us of your past affiliations with other clans, tribes or guilds (on Silverhand, at least). If you do not wish to discuss them publicly, you may draw aside any of the following people: Sreng, Fleethoof, Kosath, Shillatae, Eveline, Kretol, Rawne, Dannae, Akora, Dispaya, or me. And secondly, as for 'reading our little black book' that's fine, but you neglected to say if you agree with it, and will abide by it. *thin smile* We're picky about that. Otherwise, I hope to see you at one of our weekly Moots, Thursday, 6 pm Orgrimmar time. The place varies from week to week. When you are ready, just ask anyone in Ironsong where it is.

*nods once in farewell, and walks away, not looking back*