The Ironsong Tribe

Full Version: Pattern: Robe of the Archmage
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
G'day to ya, Ironsong! Rajana 'ere, comein' to ya with a question. I've been workin' on me tailorin' for a long time, an' I think I've finally 'bout mastered me skill, if not what I be knowin' ta make. Been workin' on getting stronger too, which brings me ta a impass. I were told of a set of plans for a robe, da [item]Pattern: Robe of the Archmage[/item]. Da only problem be I aint been able ta find a set Anywhere. It be like they don' exist! Wha' I be askin' is if anyone of da Tribe be findin' one, contact me! Iffin ya need da coin, I'll be more than willin' ta pay. Iffin ya happen to see someone else sellin' one, try an' let em know I be lookin' for one. Tha' Tetsumis girl said she might be willin' ta 'elp me by goin' to da lower blackrock spire for em ta if anyone be interested in dat. I'll be grateful if anyone can be helpin'!
Regards, Rajana
I would be happy to accompany you into the Lower Spire in an effort to find this pattern. It seems a certain dragonkin is still holding onto a pair of shoulderpads for me...

Krell
Really Krell? I bet it's the same dragonkin that's holding onto the last gemstone I need for my ubrs key. Be happy to go sometime.
Through some weelin' an' dealin' I were able ta get meself a set of these plans! I'd be more than happy ta still go to da lower spire when I be gettin' bit more experince thoug'