The Ironsong Tribe

Full Version: Ghulz.. back in bla.. ah.. green. yeah.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1) State your name and any titles that you have earned, through service to the horde in the battle or otherwise.

I am Ghulz, I am no Hero in any respect, i've killed in the name of Grom Hellscream and I shall die in the name of Grom like my clanmates.

2) List your vocation, be it Mage, Hunter, or any other.

I'm a Warrior, I crush things till they stop moving and I get in the way.

3) Please intoduce yourself to us, as much of your personal history as you feel comfortable sharing at this time.

Ghulz.. kill demons..

4) Tell us about any professions you have taken up, such as Tailoring or Fist Aid.

I am an Armorsmith and miner, i've also learned to wrap my wounds in cloth so as to keep my limbs.

5) What are the Clans, Tribes, or Guildes that you have been a part of in the past, if any?

I am an Oath brother of the Oath of Grom. ((then I joined KM.. then KM split.. then I went to awakenings which became Hax which.. then.. yep you guessed it, split. Now i'm trying to figure out why i'm still here.))

6) Please describe what drew your interest in joining ironsong tribe, and any memorable interactions you have had with members of Ironsong.

The Ironsong tribe has been around for as long as I can remember, i've fought beside Kretol on a few occations..

7) What is the greatest trial you have faced, either long ago, or in the recent past.

Defending Splintertree and Hammerfall from the filthy alliance. ((Raiding wise i've MT'd MC and half of BWL along with ZG and i've done some AQ 20.))

8) What are the Current goals, or some of your greatest desires, and the reasons behind them.

To die in battle surrounded by fallen enemies, so that my name might be remembered like so many othre brave orcs.

9) What do you enjoy the most in your adventures in Azeroth?

Killing Humans, expecially Paladins, then getting drunk.

10) Finally, have you read our Code of Conduct, and do you agree to abide by the rules started in it? If so, please state so here in addition to a reply to the post itself.

Yes I have.
Oath of Grom.

Hah.

Those they hated outlasted them.

Moots, thursdays. Be there.