The Ironsong Tribe

Full Version: Bethul
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

) State your name and any titles that you have earned, through service to the Horde in battle or otherwise
I am Bethul Freemace. I hold no title but healer, and even that is ill-used these days.

2) List your vocation, be it Mage, Hunter, or any other.
I am a Shaman. As of this time I have chose no path, but I am planning to study the path of Enhancement.

3) Please introduce yourself to us, as much of your personal history as you feel comfortable sharing at this time.

I was born, and my childhood was as normal as any. When I came of age, I married a brave warrior named Rak'sh Freehammer. We had three children, two of whom are grown, and one who never made it out of childhood, Earthmother look upon her soul.

I was happy as a healer for years, until my husband was taken from me by the Centaurs. I wept for weeks, before my children toke it upon themselves to drag me from my solitude. It was then that I remembered the Shamans talking of speaking with spirits...I made my way to a village, and asked to be taught, despite my age.

It wasn't long before I learned that the lessons Shaman could teach me were not the kind I would need to reach my husband. By that time, however, I had grown to like te teachings, and have continued on the Shaman's path since.

4) Tell us about any professions you have taken up, such as Tailoring or First Aid.

I study the art of Alchemy, and its brother skill of herbs.

5) What are the Clans, Tribes, or Guilds that you have been a part of in the past, if any?
I have held affiliation with no tribe.

6) Please describe what drew your interest in joining the Ironsong Tribe, and any memorable interactions you have had with members of Ironsong.
My searching for a new home brought me to this realm, and everything I heard of this Guild has been good. Your members seem courteous and polite. Unfortunatly, my novice state means I have had no past interaction.

7) What is the greatest trial you have faced, either long ago, or in the recent past?
The death of my husband two summers back was my greatest struggle. I saw the brink of my emotions and almost stepped off, but for my two children.

8) What are your current goals, or some of your greatest desires, and the reasons behind them?
My current goals are to walk the Shaman's path and learn the ways of the Earthmother to their full extent, exploring all this strange world of ours has to offer.

9) What do you enjoy most in your adventures in Azeroth?

Meeting those that travel the same paths as I, learning how we are different and - ultimately - all the same.

10) Finally, have you read our Code of Conduct, and do you agree to abide by the rules stated in it? If so, please state so here in addition to a reply to the post itself.
I have read your Code, and I agree fully to abide as best I can.

((OOC translation: I'm a hunter from a PVP server; my server was down for upgrades, I rolled a shaman and feel in love with the character design. I read the Blizzard forums for Silver Hand, and you seemed the best group on the list. Your code of conduct sealed the deal, so to speak. I am not used to courtesy, but love it immensely, and have been looking for a family-style guild on every server I've been on.))
Greetings, Bethul. I am Merrina, a Blademaster of the Tribe. You tale is a touching one, it speaks of inner strength and honor. We gather as a tribe, weekly, on Thursdays, 6:00 pm Orgrimmar (Silverhand) time. Since we change the locations of the moots ((weekly meetings)), simply whisper to one of the Tribe for the location.

Til then,

Merrina
Blademaster