The Ironsong Tribe

Full Version: Nemain
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1) State your name and any titles that you have earned, through service to the Horde in battle or otherwise

Nemain. Just Nemain. And no, that's not my 'given' name, but it's the one I've taken for myself in my new life.

2) List your vocation, be it Mage, Hunter, or any other.

I'm a warrior. I make things bleed, and break, and then giggle at them.

3) Please introduce yourself to us, as much of your personal history as you feel comfortable sharing at this time.

I remember bits and pieces of my other life. It was a simple life, and a peaceful one, where I did as I was told, and honored what I was told to, because I was told that would lead to my having a long and good life. Then the plague took me, and I died painfully, only to be dragged back from death. Everyone who told me how to live is dead now, so I'm going to live the way I choose to. For now, I've chosen to find myself some allies, and hopefully find something I can believe in because it is what I want, and not because it is what I've been told to do. To that end, I've taken to travelling with a priestess, and have started to explore the world.

4) Tell us about any professions you have taken up, such as Tailoring or First Aid.

I pick flowers. I like flowers - they stay pretty, and useful, even after they're dead. I even make things with the dead flowers. Pretty pretty dead flowers...

5) What are the Clans, Tribes, or Guilds that you have been a part of in the past, if any?

I haven't run with others in any organized fashion... not that I can recall, at least.

((OOC: I have belonged to several different guilds, across many MMOs, but for this character, and this server, this is the first guild application I've made))

6) Please describe what drew your interest in joining the Ironsong Tribe, and any memorable interactions you have had with members of Ironsong.

Greyfith, a druid of your Tribe, has shown himself to be someone ... interesting. He's been generous in his time and dealings, and has shown me a path that I may be interested in following...

7) What is the greatest trial you have faced, either long ago, or in the recent past?

I came back from the dead - what greater trial could there be?? I've declared my independance from the principles others would force on me, and I'm chosing my own destiny now... all while looking out for this priestess that's started following me around.

8) What are your current goals, or some of your greatest desires, and the reasons behind them?

I wish to find out what existence really means for me. I need to find out what really is important to me. Others dicated my life, and in death I will find who I really am, and find a way to make my existence have some meaning - even if only to me.

9) What do you enjoy most in your adventures in Azeroth?

I already told you - flowers. I like my flowers. And please - stop making me admit to that...

10) Finally, have you read our Code of Conduct, and do you agree to abide by the rules stated in it? If so, please state so here in addition to a reply to the post itself.

Yes - I choose to follow your Code, as it suits me at this time.

[As Greyfith:]

<Hands>

Flowers! Well <grunts> at least i like your attitude towards life. But please, never giggle at me <shudders>.

That SHOULD have read:

[As Greyfith:]

*Hands Nemain a sprig of Peacebloom, the bats it out of his hand with a suddenly manifested large paw*

Flowers! Well <grunts> at least i like your attitude towards life. But please, never giggle at me <shudders>.

[I didn't know i couldn't edit my own posts in this part of the forum!]