The Ironsong Tribe

Full Version: Diljabar: Living off the Land, Surviving in the Wild.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
State your name and any titles that you have earned, through service to the Horde in battle or otherwise
Throm-ka, tribe. I have no title, merely a name: Diljabar. I am too young to have seen any battles, and too old to cower in fear of battle.

List your vocation, be it Mage, Hunter, or any other.
I am a shaman. As such I live to serve the Horde and guide the spiritual lives of its people. Though I have little experience in shamanism, I am learning quickly and intend to use my mind, rather than my power, to aid my allies outside the field of battle.

Please introduce yourself to us, as much of your personal history as you feel comfortable sharing at this time.
What is there to tell? My journey has just started, but in my quest to achieve attunement with the Elements, I have dedicated myself to a simple virtue:

I will live off the land, not off money. I will wear only clothes and armor I find off the enemies I meet in the wild, make from the animals I slaughter in the wild, or recieve as gifts from those who deem me worthy of them. I spend money only on improving my skills, such as learning how to use weapons, empower myself with the elements, and improving my trade.

Tell us about any professions you have taken up, such as Tailoring or First Aid.
I skin animals in the wild, and create simple leather garments from them. Someday, I may create great vestments from dragonscales.

What are the Clans, Tribes, or Guilds that you have been a part of in the past, if any?
None. I have not been in the wild long enough to have found any others

Please describe what drew your interest in joining the Ironsong Tribe, and any memorable interactions you have had with members of Ironsong.
Early in my journey, I met a Troll priest named Azani. I was gladdened by her kindness and helpfulness, and knew I had to meet others of the tribe. Thus far, they have been quite friendly and welcoming. I hope to meet even more friendly members of the tribe in my journies.

What is the greatest trial you have faced, either long ago, or in the recent past?
Thus far, I have had few difficult trials, but my eyes are fixed upon the Echo Iles, and the danger that lies there…

What are your current goals, or some of your greatest desires, and the reasons behind them?
I look for little more than to achieve attunment with the Elements and master my trade in leatherworking…

No… this is not all I desire. I seek a wife. Not a hardy, ruthless woman like most I see in the wild, but a gentle, kind wife; one I can speak to about peacful things besides combat, and to start a family with. I would stand by her side in battle, and yet relax with her at night, be it in the wild or in a hut.

What do you enjoy most in your adventures in Azeroth?
Definitely improving my trade. I hope to improve it quickly, too.

Finally, have you read our Code of Conduct, and do you agree to abide by the rules stated in it? If so, please state so here in addition to a reply to the post itself.

I am filled with strength when reading the code, for I feel as though I could not have written a better one myself! Though, I could have written that one… *smiles jokingly*