The Ironsong Tribe

Full Version: Cherep
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(Try posting as a reply in this thread if you're having trouble posting a new topic)

1) State your name and any titles that you have earned, through service to the Horde in battle or otherwise

I am called Cherep, a name I had discovered among the ancient library of the Queen of the undead. I had given myself this name soon after my rebirth and joining of the Forsaken, and shortly, the Horde.

2) List your vocation, be it Mage, Hunter, or any other.

In my previous, my human life, I had been nothing more than a weak peasant, a farmer. I had only been capable of swinging a rusty rake around and nothing more. With my new found strength and the ability to live eternally I have decided to challenge my limits and my body and follow the path of the warrior. To wield great weapons and wear heavy armor, the weight of which I cannot even feel, there is no greater joy to me.

3) Please introduce yourself to us, as much of your personal history as you feel comfortable sharing at this time.

I had been born into royalty. My father was the king, my mother a queen. The only mistake my father had ever made, was that he never told anyone of me until it was too late. I had lived a few years since my birth and my father's own and most trusted visier had betrayed the king and slain both my parents in secrecy. With no one knowing of me and my history, the visier was crowned the new king, and I was thrown on to a farm to work as a mere peasant, a farmer. I had hated my life for next twenty years. I prayed for my death with every passing moment but I could not take it myself. Then one day prince Arthas and his plague reached our city and all were killed, I was one of the first as I live in the outskirts. My body was torn and mangled on the farm grounds and my eyes had stared at the moon with their last dosage of energy. As I passed I had only hoped to be reunited with my parents whom I dearly missed.

However, that day never came. I opened my eyes only a few months later. My body had been in tact to a surprise. When I came to and I looked at my hand, I realized what sort of a monster I had become. With little memory of what had last happened to me, I nearly lost my mind in the madness. I traveled the graves and dead forests for days until I reached the Undercity. The place was filled with others like me, some older and some younger since the rebirth. I finally thought I would fit in and that relieved some of what stress I could feel. Shortly I met with the Queen and she exposed the truth of the Forsaken and of me... With somewhat of a cause to live for now, I ventured into the City's Armory and strapped a shortsword to my belt. I threw on some heavy plated armor, the weight of which I could not feel and entered the forests of the dead in order to live and to die to what ever death I have left for my Queen, my savior.

4) Tell us about any professions you have taken up, such as Tailoring or First Aid.

Through my long travels as a vagabond, I have only developed a liking for the First Aid profession. It was the only thing that had ever saved my life and not distract me from my goals to become stronger. However if it was for the greater good, I would lay down my arms and train myself in the art of another profession.

5) What are the Clans, Tribes, or Guilds that you have been a part of in the past, if any?

As a lone, traveling warrior I had never come across a clan that I had wished to join, I was too bent on my own goals. However now that I have reached the limit that I can on my own, I require others, willing to assist in my goals to help me reach higher grounds and with this in mind I will help them reach their peaks as well, I have not trained all my life to be so selfish in the cause.

6) Please describe what drew your interest in joining the Ironsong Tribe, and any memorable interactions you have had with members of Ironsong.

Without others at this point, Cherep cannot move on. The tribe caught my fancy when I encountered some of its great members to whom interest had befallen. I had lived all my life without a family and perhaps it is time I change my ways and see what one should be like.

7) What is the greatest trial you have faced, either long ago, or in the recent past?

The greatest trial I, Cherep had ever faced was discovering my identity. Many believe that my hardest time was when I was human, living twenty years under oppression and serving the murderer of my own parents, my own flesh and blood. Though I disagree with these opinions, it was when the rebirth had happened. To realize what I had become when I joined the legion of undeath. To not be able to look into my own reflection in the lake, to be afraid of looking at my own hands and feet without feeling some sort of pain and disgust. I had lived through this hard time and I fear there are more challenges I have yet to face, but with a tribe, a family by my side, I believe I can surely handle them.

8) What are your current goals, or some of your greatest desires, and the reasons behind them?

My current goals are quite simple. I wish to join a family, one who will hold me as one of their own and show me what I had missed out on all these years. With this family I shall reach new heights, find new weapons and armor with which the better serve my family and look out for them the best I can, treating them as my parents would treat me had they still been alive.

9) What do you enjoy most in your adventures in Azeroth?

My Dreadsteed "Samael" has traveled hundreds if not thousand of miles along my side and our travels have brought us to some amazing places. My eternal quest is to discover all lands and for Azeroth to show me all of the beauty it has to offer. I may be one of the dead, but some of my human feelings still remain.

10) Finally, have you read our Code of Conduct, and do you agree to abide by the rules stated in it? If so, please state so here in addition to a reply to the post itself.

I have read your code and agree. I have served the queen under her codes and I shall follow yours as if they are no less...
Greetings!

It is a pleasure to meet you, and I am looking forward to learning more of you in time.

Your name means skull, does it not?

- Eveline

Yes it does, I use a similair name for my alts, Oxotnik is my hunter, Medsestra my priest... more soon to come I suppose <(^.^)>..

I thank you, and it is a pleasure meeting you as well.
Invited 10/12/06.