The Ironsong Tribe

Full Version: Onixia attunment
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
'Ello dere I be a peon rank in the guild and wish to attend the battle against onixia and for dat I needs have the ability to enter the lair. I need da Important documents that can be found in Lower Black Rock Spire. Any fighters dat could lend a hand to my cause?

Aldfrid Wrote:'Ello dere I be a peon rank in the guild and wish to attend the battle against onixia and for dat I needs have the ability to enter the lair. I need da Important documents that can be found in Lower Black Rock Spire. Any fighters dat could lend a hand to my cause?

*nods, offering his axe to Aldfrid's cause.*

((I'll go, but I'm usually only free around 8 PM server time. Sometimes earlier on the weekend. Just let me know when you'd like to go. Smile ))

Hail Alfrid,

My traveling companion, Koonzo, and I share both your peon status, desire for Onyxia attunement, and the search for the documents you mention. We woud be happy to join forces with you in these matters.

((As it were, I am a discipline specced priest, and would be happy healing, damaging or crowd controlling (mind control) as needed. Koonzo is an elemental/resto shaman and makes a keen backup healer when needed. We are in the Eastern time zone, so we are typically on earlier than later: 5pm server time, and flexible most weekends.))

Power to the Tribe! For the Horde!