The Ironsong Tribe

Full Version: Goroda
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
) State your name and any titles that you have earned, through service to the Horde in battle or otherwise

Goroda I am called, I have yet to earn any titles as they are known, and my service to the glorious Horde is a tale yet to be written.

2) List your vocation, be it Mage, Hunter, or any other

When I awoke from the slumber of the grave, I sensed my powers were guiding me toward the priestly arts!

3) Please introduce yourself to us, as much of your personal history as you feel comfortable sharing at this time.

When the mists of eternal sleep left my eyes, a name rang through my being, "Goroda", for an unknown period thereafter I struggled with this identity, who was I? what had I been? As I glanced about my tomb, I noticed my left arm had been broken, how this occurred I knew not, instinctively, I placed my right hand on my flesh, from my lips came unbidden a swift incantation, to my astonishment I felt my damaged limb grow warm, then as I gazed in amazement the bone swiftly mended. I flexed my arm to my delight it was cured!! It was then that I knew that I was skilled in the arts of the priest.

4) Tell us about any professions you have taken up, such as Tailoring or First Aid.

As a priest one must be able to heal without the aid of magic at times, therefore I have begun the study of First Aid.

5) What are the Clans, Tribes, or Guilds that you have been a part of in the past, if any?

I have no affiliation with any clans, tribes or guilds here in the horde regions, ((however like Nightlily I hail from the order of twilight on feathermoon, alliance side, I am however still a member of this organization)

6) Please describe what drew your interest in joining the Ironsong Tribe, and any memorable interactions you have had with members of Ironsong.

I know of one of your tribe, Nightlily she is called, it was she that recommended this tribe to me! She spoke highly of your organization, and of the good members therein!

7) What is the greatest trial you have faced, either long ago, or in the recent past?
8) What are your current goals, or some of your greatest desires, and the reasons behind them?

To discover the mysteries of Azeroth, to explore this world from the smallest hill to the far reaching deserts, to join my comrades in combat be it against the foul alliance or vanquishing the mysteries of the Molten Core!

9) What do you enjoy most in your adventures in Azeroth?

Ahhh <steeples> meeting and interacting with new people, exploring the world around me, or simply enjoying the majesty of the rising moon over the sea!

10) Finally, have you read our Code of Conduct, and do you agree to abide by the rules stated in it? If so, please state so here in addition to a reply to the post itself.

I have done so! and I do hereby agree to the rules stated therein!!

yay you have stated your desire to join this glorious tribe! Welcome! I believe you will need to attend a Moot on Thurs (6pm server time) and can find out where the one is by asking a tribes mate! Everyone here , well almost everyone here is friendly that I have seen! SO I am sure any would be able to tell you where it is located!

(bump)