The Ironsong Tribe

Full Version: Rootwalla
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
-State your name and any titles that you have earned, through service to the Horde in battle or otherwise
-I am Rootwalla, a hunter of the horde. I have yet to earn any titles of real merit amongst the horde, but I am still young!

-Please introduce yourself to us, as much of your personal history as you feel comfortable sharing at this time.
-I presume I was born on the plains of Mulgore, though I cannot be sure. My first memories are from the orphanage in Orgrimmar, where I was told my parents left me before they departed to persue lives as hunter in the woods of Feralas. I grew up in the streets of Orgrimmar, being the best thief a tauren could manage to be, but taking only what I needed to stay alive. The matrons at the orphanage were quite cruel to me, only giving me Orc-sized portions when I needed much more. When I grew too big for the beds at the Orphanage I was sent south to train at the Den to become a soldier in the Horde, so I could finally begin to earn my keep.

-Tell us about any professions you have taken up, such as Tailoring or First Aid.
-I have no professions as of yet, though I have been told that engineering and first aid can be quite useful and I plan to take them up sometime soon.

-What are the Clans, Tribes, or Guilds that you have been a part of in the past, if any?
-If I am allowed to join, the Ironsong Tribe will be the first tribe of any sort I will have ever belonged to.

-Please describe what drew your interest in joining the Ironsong Tribe, and any memorable interactions you have had with members of Ironsong.
((I am brand new to this server, got to 23 with my druid on a PvP server but wanted to try RP. When I first started questing I thought it would be fun to try the orc starting zone and did a quest with Vashabiba, a troll warrior who reccomended I check out the tribe.))

-What is the greatest trial you have faced, either long ago, or in the recent past?
-My greatest challenge as of yet was taming my pet wolf Tucker. It took weeks for him to just stop attacking me when I tried to feed him, but as time went on I began to connect with him deeply, and I sensed he was connecting with me too and we became great friends.

-What are your current goals, or some of your greatest desires, and the reasons behind them?
-I seek to become a master in the art of hunting to prove to myself and the world that I am worth something, and not just some ruffian from the street. I would also like to find out more of my family, whom I have never met. Their absence has always left a hole in my heart.

-What do you enjoy most in your adventures in Azeroth?
-I enjoy banding together with other loyal soldiers to destroy the evils which threaten out lives, my most recent adventure being the slaying of the vile leaders of the fang in the wailing caverns.

- Finally, have you read our Code of Conduct, and do you agree to abide by the rules stated in it? If so, please state so here in addition to a reply to the post itself.
-I have read and agree to your Code of Conduct.
11/9/06