The Ironsong Tribe

Full Version: Amaran (Huntera) Runetotem Application
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

1) State your name and any titles that you have earned, through service to the Horde in battle or otherwise

Amaran (huntera) Runetotem born to da tribe of da lands of sen'jin,currently Sargent ranking for da horde forces and two year running best dressed she troll (mon you should see da bank!).

I be exhalted with Thunder Bluff ( I have a kodo names daisy)Revered With DarkSpear Trolls ( i have a raptor named Swifty) and Ogrimmar (soon to have my third epic mount and he will be called Dog)

2) List your vocation, be it Mage, Hunter, or any other.

I be skilled in da ways of da shaman mon I beth in my 60th year since da creatin of silver hand.

3) Please introduce yourself to us, as much of your personal history as you feel comfortable sharing at this time.

How did it start young one? Well I have told many a tale in my life but never this one before, I guess you young’uns should know…

Ah was born admidst a war my clansmen have been fighting against the cenaturs in Sen'jin for many a generation,the year of my birth became their last...ah don remember much jus images ah remember standing there looking for my moder and not finding her,ah remember my father help my grandfather getting people up and battlein,this all happened at night and from stories they never attacked at night before.

ah remember people screaming and smelling something burning,ah can never forget that smell,later grew to find out its how flesh smells as it's being struck by fire,ah shudder every time ah think of that ...

ah remember burning tents pets and mounts scattering making their sickening screams for help and then ah remember being carried away from all dat at a fast pace and hiding some where dark and damp and falling asleep ta wake up later to the face of a friendly tauren watching over me..ah wish to remember no more now as those thoughts are hard on an old troll like me...

4) Tell us about any professions you have taken up, such as Tailoring or First Aid.

Hrmm..well let dis old she troll tink for a minsute ..AHH I remebr now mon!

I am an Artisian Alchemist (300) and Herbalist (300) and I be preddy handy with a fishin' pole Iernt from 'ol Nat pagel himself see,so I knows what to do...And of course every troll needs to know how to cook so I went to dirge himself to learn de sectets of da goblin cookings and many a talents was learned dere dat Dirge he a funny little fella.And I know as much as hordely possiable there is to de skill of de aid (300)

5) What are the Clans, Tribes, or Guilds that you have been a part of in the past, if any?

Ahh two tribes in de past peoples,My first tribe was a band of horde bretherin called No Guild, where we had a strong leader called patsy she was a resourcefull leader,she was taught in de ways of da warrior and her tauren heritage gave her an inner strength

Unfortunatly the guild was disbabnded by the higest powers dat be mon (blizzard) and it was never de same again mon,however the few of us dat remained formed another sanctuary that was Sanctuary of de Errants which still be goin strong bit dis she troll has found dat her place is no longer wid dat tribe and id is time ta move on.

6) Please describe what drew your interest in joining the Ironsong Tribe, and any memorable interactions you have had with members of Ironsong.

Well mon now dis be an easy questin'! My first memory was of bumping into a undead chicka in her 28th yeah by de name of Eveline me thoud she would be a powerfull womanin de ways of da demons and she proved me to be right!,we were all siddin arround a fiah in Orgrimmah one stary night telling dose who would listn about or ferocious battles an fears we had conquored to become strong in de ways of ourh chosen paths,because we all know dat a good jabber arround a fiah with a drink to calm deh nerves is jus a part of de growing experience dat night I bumped into anoder member of ya tribe Shillatae and fore we departed on our seperate journeys we knew da we had developed a small friendship,and as our paths have crossed in the many years dat have followed we've always had time for a chat.

7) What is the greatest trial you have faced, either long ago, or in the recent past?

Now leemie tink mon,dis be a hard one..so i don know where to stardt..Could it be fightin one on one with de iron hide devilsaurs in Un'Goro...no no ..has to be worse dan dat...facing Ragnaros on my first adventure to The Core?! ...no ..no I will describe what de biggest trial of Amarans life was it was de time during the first year of my being brought into dis world by de hands of de earth moder herself, I came into this world amidst a raging war that saw no end in sight, at a time when love could not conquer all nor could it keep my family alive…

My moder being de smart cookie she was hid in a cave during the bloody battle and kept me safe or so she thought,she from what my adoptive mother came to know over time,only problem dere mon was dat she was found and killed by the blood thirsty centaurs, I was never found untill a day later by Bashan Runetotem who only happened to stumble across me while looking for herbs,I admit mon that growing up on de bluff was a magickal experience and I learned more than I ever hoped for in my chosen path but there is one thing that my new moder could not help me wid and that was the longing for of my tribesmen

8) What are your current goals, or some of your greatest desires, and the reasons behind them?

Goals...well ma goals can change depending on situations mon,but the basic we all follow never change,to enjoy what you do,do what you can to yah limit, try to push through your every day barriers,enjoy the kinship arround youand revell in everything horde!

9) What do you enjoy most in your adventures in Azeroth?

Well I tink i know old az as well as I know de back of mah hand,but I do enjoy de looks on da new initaites faces when I show dem sekret hidin spots or showing dem where de best place is to get what dey need. And one day to retire to where ah was growned and teach all the young ones what the earth and it's wasy have taught me.

10) Finally, have you read our Code of Conduct, and do you agree to abide by the rules stated in it? If so, please state so here in addition to a reply to the post itself.

Yah mon what'chu tink I apply ands not agree to the sacred laws?!

*~Amaran~*
((ZOMG AMARAN!))

Aye, dis girlie be a strong one what ah've watched grow mighty in de ways o'de spirits, back from when mah ol' friend Kraal went in wit her t'de Wailin' Caverns 'cause Amaran was leadin' a band intah dat deviated place. She be worth gettin' t'know ah'm tinkin' - make de effort an' mebbe yah won' be regrettin' it!

Come on down t'de nex' moot, missie!
Tae