The Ironsong Tribe

Full Version: The New World
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

ooc: This is a story I posted a while back on the Rotten boards, and I thought I'd repost here. Since my hours are erratic, I hope this can introduce Majra to those I don't see often. I've left the original /ooc message because it's still applicable.

(/ooc: I've been hesitant to write Majra's story because I've never felt comfortable with my lore knowledge, but I'm taking the plunge. If you notice something amiss, please PM me.)

It wasn’t that her parents were fighting that frightened the young girl; they were Orcs, after all, and a day hadn’t passed yet that her mother didn’t scream at her father, or that her father didn’t roar loud enough to rattle the small house’s frame. What scared her was the fact that this was not a loud, boisterous argument, but whispered and intense. She crept from her bed in the tiny loft, and stretched along the floor until she could peer down at her parents, unseen.

“You’re not taking her with you.â€