The Ironsong Tribe

Full Version: Murathe - 60 Druid
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
State your name and any titles that you have earned, through service to the Horde in battle or otherwise

I am General Murathe Ragetail of the Horde, proud leader of many battles fought in Warsong Gulch and Arathi Basin. I fight for the Horde at all costs, willing to give my life for the safety of a Horde facility or otherwise.

List your vocation, be it Mage, Hunter, or any other.

I am a Tauren Druid, using my Feral Instincts to conquer my opponents.

Please introduce yourself to us, as much of your personal history as you feel comfortable sharing at this time.

As a young child I excelled in the arts of Feral combat, utilizing my abilities to their fullest potential. I lacked the skills of Nature, and therefore withdrew myself from the other Druids, only assosciating myself with others who recieved the gift of Feral power. I eventually ended up leaving my birthplace of Moonglade, and set off on my journey to gain power and skill through my Feral talent. I found myself in what is called 'The Barrens', it is there that I met Roop, a powerful Tauren Druid, who also utilized his Feral gifts. He taught me the ways of Feral Combat, and showed me things I could never of believed if he had not shown me himself. After a year of vigorous training, I left The Barrens and headed for Orgrimmar, which was unknown to me at that time. When I first arrived, I was not sure what to think. I saw Warriors of powers I had never seen, and there I was first introduced to the Horde's battle against the Alliance. I was eventually introducted to Thrall, Warchief. He sent me on a mission into Arathi Basin, to try and capture many resources for the Horde. It is there that I decided I wanted to serve the Horde, and fought countless battles, and earned myself the title of General. I reside in Moonglade, Kalimdor as my dwelling. I now travel the harsh deserts of Silithus, with my faithful turtle Speedy, aiding my Cenarion bretheren against the Qiraji and Twilight extremists.

Tell us about any professions you have taken up, such as Tailoring or First Aid.

I am currently not assosciated with any professions, as I never found anything that I was particularly good at, nor did I ever think of what I wanted to be growing up as a young Tauren.

What are the Clans, Tribes, or Guilds that you have been a part of in the past, if any?

I was assosciated with Coalition of the Horde, but we soon disbanded after many departing us. I was recently with a guild named 'Team Evil', but I decided that I wanted to take a different path than them.

Please describe what drew your interest in joining the Ironsong Tribe, and any memorable interactions you have had with members of Ironsong.

The thing that drew me into the Ironsong Tribe is their dedication to the Horde, and their valiant members, who defend the Horde quite often from my personal experiences. I have defended Kalimdor with the one called Kretol.

What is the greatest trial you have faced, either long ago, or in the recent past?

My greatest trial was struggling to understand why I could not understand the style of Balance and nature like the other Druids in my vicinity. I always lacked the gift of Nature, and never grew in my Balance abilities like the others. It was at this time that my rage took over me, and without control, I harmed a fellow Druid who had always excelled in the art of Balance. It was then that I understood that my personality kept me from channeling the power of nature, and I took on the Feral aspect. I was an outcast among my peers, and never 'fit in' with the rest. All the rage drew me away from my birthplace, and I have only returned as of recently.

What are your current goals, or some of your greatest desires, and the reasons behind them?[/b]

My current goals are to defend the Horde at all costs, and prove to the world that Feral combat is more than everyone sees it.

What do you enjoy most in your adventures in Azeroth?

I enjoy meeting all different kinds of people, traveling, exploring new areas, and meeting up with old friends from my childhood or from my time in discovering myself.

Finally, have you read our Code of Conduct, and do you agree to abide by the rules stated in it? If so, please state so here in addition to a reply to the post itself.

I have read and agree to your Code of Conduct.