The Ironsong Tribe

Full Version: Happy Thanksgiving!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Happy Thanksgiving, Ironsong! May you stuff yourselves silly, catch up with loved ones, stop and give thanks where it's due and have a lovely holiday! : )

And to my fellow Canucks (I'm a dual citizen) and beyond, may you enjoy your day!

Ironsong is a huge thing I have to be thankful for this Thanksgiving. Meeting Kolem and Krell (+ Krell's wife, Kim & his son, Eric! Who are both amazing!) last weekend helped confirm that for me in tenfolds. *hugs the lot of ya* : D

Thank you for everything, Tribe! <3
Yes, a Merry Turkeyfest Day to all my American guildmates and friends! Try to save room for pie! :wink:
I am very thankful for the friends I have found here, for the generosity of Tribemates towards one another, and for the great community that is Ironsong!

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone. Big Grin

(( Hooray, happy Thanksgiving! I'm thankful to have met so many wonderful, kind, and creative people, and for the Tribe being a factor in bringing Lurie and I together. Cheers to everyone! ))

Heari says: I don' ca' w'a T'rall sey! I wan' roas' eff! Mmm... eff stoo...
Happy gobble day!

*passes out from turkey-itus*