The Ironsong Tribe

Full Version: deathfalcon
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
my name is deathfalcon aformer member of a now dead guild "broken path"

i am in 60th lvl of my warlock training

my story begins in the great city of dalaran where i trained with my sister Knat by the kirin tar to become a powerful mage.then came the great battle of dalaran where my sister and i fell in battle. i found my self reborn as one the undead, unable to continue my training as a mage, as i found myself filled with rage and an overwelming darkness. I thenfound myself drawn to the darker arts and began to follow the ways of the warlock.
I spend many years out in the world seeking vengence against those who had destroyed my home and killed my sister, killing any and all who stood in my path.
It wasn't till much later that i found my self face to face with my long lost sister Knat and her friend mordeous that i finaly found my self a purpose for my powers as a warlock other then vengence. that to serve the horde and it's allies against any that would stand in it's way. knat and Mordeous had spoken of your guild and all it is trying to acomplish and i found my self interested in it's goals and your code of conduct.
if you would do me the honor of allowing me to join your guild in it's many adventures in it's service to the hord it would be my great honor to serve you and the ironsong tribe.
i am allso trained in the skills of tailor and skinner as well as first aid.
I await word from from the Ironsong tribe.
Till then power to the HORDE

Greetings Deathfalcon,

I am glad to finally here from you. It would be a great honor to once again travel with you..

I believe the guild can benefit from your skills, please contact one of the officers when you get a chance..

Deathfalcon my brother,

so glad to see you are willing to join our happy family.