The Ironsong Tribe

Full Version: Marke the mage
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1) State your name and any titles that you have earned, through service to the Horde in battle or otherwise

..I am Marke Arcane mage of the Forsaken....I am what the orcs call a Grunt in their Horde army.

2) List your vocation, be it Mage, Hunter, or any other.

I was a Arcanist in my human life, ever since I was a small boy I had what it meant to be a mage. I was the brightest of my classes,had much spirt but I was unfortunatly very weak and fragile.

3) Please introduce yourself to us, as much of your personal history as you feel comfortable sharing at this time.

I had grown up in a small farm in the Silverpine forest, I had taken classes from the local fort and was sent to the city of Lorderon for more indepth studies. Their I meet a beautiful priestess named Allona. We later married after out school and founded a farm of our own. When the plague became a threat to our kingdom we blindly signed up to defend the King...we were fools, after seeing what the plague had done to families, couples , entire towns we knew this wasnt going to go away. We later deserted and tried to escape from the plague...but it caught up to us....I had drank from a river infected with blood from fallen undead....I be came more sick as we tried to go south to the dwarf capital, Ironforge...but soon I became to weak to go on...I told her to continue without me and she wouldnt leave me....I had died 3 weeks after my deadly drink...she had morned for me and comited suicide on the tree above my grave....about 2 years later the Forsaken had found me and risen me to serve my Dark lady Salvanis. Now I live only to gain more power to desimate the Scourge for taking my love, my life, my soul away from me....they will pay.....

4) Tell us about any professions you have taken up, such as Tailoring or First Aid.

I have taken up mining to support myself and to get my mind off of depressing thoughts.

5) What are the Clans, Tribes, or Guilds that you have been a part of in the past, if any?

I have not put my trust into anyone in this life until now....

6) Please describe what drew your interest in joining the Ironsong Tribe, and any memorable interactions you have had with members of Ironsong.

Your tribesmen fight fearlessly and ferociously, ever since one of your tribesmen (( I do not know who )) saved me from death, I have been wanting to meld into your ranks

7) What is the greatest trial you have faced, either long ago, or in the recent past?

When I was rased by the Forsaken I had to take down my wife from the tree and burry her so the Scourge could not rise her and enslave her into their army...that by far was the greatest trail I had to do, and I picture her hanged every waking moment of my undead life.....

8) What are your current goals, or some of your greatest desires, and the reasons behind them?

To rise in my knowledge of Arcane magic, and to desimate the Scourge.

9) What do you enjoy most in your adventures in Azeroth?

Fighting against the horde's and my enemys, expanding my economic fortune and fighting side by side people who have gone through what I had gone through.

10) Finally, have you read our Code of Conduct, and do you agree to abide by the rules stated in it? If so, please state so here in addition to a reply to the post itself.

Yes I have read and agreed to the laws of the tribe.