The Ironsong Tribe

Full Version: Grennan Stormbringer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1) State your name and any titles that you have earned, through service to the Horde in battle or otherwise.

I am Grennan Stormbringer, Shaman of the Horde. ((You also know me by Sofeaa Icecall (Deleted Character), Karnwield Veras (Currently Dead IC), and I requested the Ironsong Tribes aid with Orak Veras (Undead Rogue, not currently active). ))

2) List your vocation, be it Mage, Hunter, or any other.

I am a Shaman of the Horde, while I am still a pup compared to other more accomplished Shaman, I will not fail in my duty to the horde or the Tribe should I be accepted.

3) Please introduce yourself to us, as much of your personal history as you feel comfortable sharing at this time.

I am a simple shaman of a humble background, the offspring of Haleth Moonstream and Branduck Stormbringer. My parents served the horde loyally during the battle of Mount Hyjal and have taught me much about the ways of the spirits, to which I show great aptitude in learning and commanding the powers of the elements. I carry no other symbolic items or bear deeds worthy of mention to the tribe for I am but a humble follower.

4) Tell us about any professions you have taken up, such as Tailoring or First Aid.

I have begun to learn the comlicated ways of skinning animals ((Skinning)) and while it is difficult it is not unmanagable, so far I have yet to successfully obtain even a single piece of leather, instead creating a number of scraps. While I am not skinning, Komin Winterhoof of Thunderbluff is teaching me to identify the various plants that scatter this world ((Herbalisim)). Sometimes it can be difficult to obtain worthy samples of even the most mundane herbs, but I will do my best for the glory of the Horde.

5) What are the Clans, Tribes, or Guilds that you have been a part of in the past, if any?

Being only a follower, and humble in my actions, I have yet to become a clan or tribe member other than that of my own family ((Stormbringer Clan, IC family related, not an actual guild)).

6) Please describe what drew your interest in joining the Ironsong Tribe, and any memorable interactions you have had with members of Ironsong.

I seek a Tribe that will acknowledge me for who I am, a humble follower and loyal servant. The Ironsong Tribe, has been heard in my ears only through legend, and the grimoires of former Tribe members. ((Former tribe member being Sofeea, other than that, no real interaction with the Ironsong Tribe with this particular character))

7) What is the greatest trial you have faced, either long ago, or in the recent past?

I recently succeded in passing in my Rites of the Earthmother, and thus have gained recognition with my elders in Thunderbluff and the respect of my family.

8) What are your current goals, or some of your greatest desires, and the reasons behind them?

I live to serve, I have no other goal but to help those who need it and to defend my home and people from whatever threats may rise against them.

9) What do you enjoy most in your adventures in Azeroth?

My ability to help those in need, and the feelings that I gain from giving my help to others.

10) Finally, have you read our Code of Conduct, and do you agree to abide by the rules stated in it? If so, please state so here in addition to a reply to the post itself.

((Aye yeah ive read the code of conduct, and yes I do agree to them.))