The Ironsong Tribe

Full Version: Juga'jin, Amani Exile
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

[size=100]1) State your name and any titles that you have earned, through service to the Horde in battle or otherwise
I am known as Juga’jin, currently in the employ of Orgrimmar as a scout and cultural advisor. ((Due to WoW's naming system, in-game the character is "Jugajin."))

2) List your vocation, be it Mage, Hunter, or any other.
Though my passion has always led me toward scholarly pursuits, circumstance and necessity have combined to set me upon the path of the Hunter.

3) Please introduce yourself to us, as much of your personal history as you feel comfortable sharing at this time.
I am a rarity within the Horde – a forest troll. My fur appears to be very dull, however, due to an inherited mutation which stunted the ability of our race’s symbiotic moss to grow. I was born within the largest forest troll settlement Zul’Aman, a collection of wooden structures surrounding the base of the ancient ziggurat known as the Shrine of Ula-Tek. As a scholar under the Amani chieftain, Warlord Jin’Zakk, I supported the Amani in their skirmishes with the high elves of Quel’Thalas as well as an Alliance suppression force commanded by Arthas himself. I, however, was not directly involved in either of these conflicts. Due to an incident which occurred at the Shrine of Ula-Tek, I was declared a traitor by the High Priestess and exiled from Zul’Aman. The details of this incident are perhaps best left unsaid at this time. After my departure from my ancestral homeland, I joined a renegade band of forest trolls in central Lordaeron and adopted the ways of the wilds, suddenly finding my previous lifestyle unviable. When civil war between the Dreadlords and the Forsaken broke out in the newly-formed Plaguelands, I finally decided that the continent was lost and opted to brave the Maelstrom in search of the fabled “New Hordeâ€