The Ironsong Tribe

Full Version: Account Creation Issues/Disabled Mailboxes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Having problems creating a new account? Never got your account activation email?
PLEASE BE SURE THAT THE EMAIL ADDRESS YOU ASSOCIATE WITH YOUR ACCOUNT IS ACTIVE AND REAL.

I get annoyed easily when the Account Creation emails are bounced due to inactive/locked/non-existant mailboxes. Double-check the spelling of your email address. If you believe you mistyped your address when creating an account, or if you belatedly realized that your mailbox was locked/unavailable for whatever reason, you'll need to either contact me in-game, or create another account using a different user name and password, let alone email address.

Edit: Forgot to mention that any bounced messages I get regarding account creation cause me to immediately delete that account. Also, henceforth, if I get any bounced messages due to an inactive/no-longer-existant/etc. mailbox for active accounts, I will disable that account until the owner contacts me.