The Ironsong Tribe

Full Version: Leveling Areas
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does anyone have a good leveling guide? Been a while since I did anything pre-60 on a toon and I can't recall what areas make for good spots to level in.

Just FYI am playing my druid, level 28 now. Finished most of the 1000 Needles quests, and am a little too low for the ones in the Salt Flats. And I would prefer "soft" targets like casters that I can chew through in cat form.

Thanks all.
Grymfang Wrote:Does anyone have a good leveling guide? Been a while since I did anything pre-60 on a toon and I can't recall what areas make for good spots to level in.

Just FYI am playing my druid, level 28 now. Finished most of the 1000 Needles quests, and am a little too low for the ones in the Salt Flats. And I would prefer "soft" targets like casters that I can chew through in cat form.

Thanks all.

Hi Grym,

Oooh, good question... especially with the upcoming influx of Blood Elves. I've been through the pre-60 content many times and have written and posted a leveling guide which you may find helpful. You can find it here:

http://www.ironsongtribe.com/viewtopic.php?t=2131

-Z