The Ironsong Tribe

Full Version: Lord-Hegemon Mizar Redcloak's Missive
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

((My attempt to break into my Blood Elf's charactor)

To Whom It May Concern in the Upper Echelon's of the Ironsong Tribe
Dated January 14th, In the Year 31, Dated 5 years after the attack on Quel'Thalas

Anaria shola, doral ana'diel? Allow me to first introduce myself. I am the current reigning Lord-Hegemon of the Trade Unions of Quel'Thalas. As you must currently already be aware of, the nation of the Sin'Dorei has recently been accepted with the Alliance, and their Allies. As such, Regent-Lord Lor'Themar Theron of Quel'Thalas, has decreed that the various trade organizations begin to open Trade routes back up, to the Horde, as well as numerous other nations.

As stated before, I am currently the Lord-Hegemon of the Trade Unions of Quel'Thalas. This of course means that I am currently the chosen leader of trade for Quel'Thalas, picked by Lord Kael'Thas himself. In the High Kingdom, there are numerous organizations constantly working for supremacy. The most powerful organization's Trade-Lord, becomes the Lord-Hegemon of Trade. Since I am in such a position, I was suprised when i was approached by Regen-Lord Lor'Themar Theron, to accompany Blood Knight Anathamon Brighttongue, and go with his force of Blood Elves, to Horde Territories as a gesture of good will. That being said I hope we can both establish a beneficial agreement between the Sin'Dorei and the Horde.

Shorel'aran,
Mizar Redcloak
Lord-Hegemon of the Trade Unions of Quel'Thalas
Trade-Lord of the She'Lana

Message Transcribed by Se'laura Flamewalker, Chief Scribe of the She'Lana