The Ironsong Tribe

Full Version: A question about Refuges.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Will the fine folk of the Tribe be interested in picking up those of us left behind when our guilds pack their bags?
Sorry to hear about all the guilds moving off the server. Sad

(( I would assume that Ironsong may or may not be interested in those who have role-playing as their preferred game aspect, however, short of officers personally knowing the potential applicants and letting them in, I suspect the regular induction processes will apply.

That said, I do not believe we are accepting applicants at this time, for various reasons. I will ask the officers about this personally, and I am truly sorry that so many of you have been left isolated and alone, guild-less.

I'm sure things will work themselves out eventually.

-Tucker James Carothers (AKA: Lurie S Elcari) ))
The current plan for us with applicants is that they were closed as of the launch of the expansion and will reopen some time in march. The reasons for this have a lot to do with the Blood Bourne RP storyline we have going, to help offset a large rush of blood elf applicants all at once. Our intent is to reopen applications once this is wrapped up and the Blood Bourne are integrated into the Tribe... thus, March.

The date will remain flexible based on the RP between the Tribe and Bloodbourne, and we would definitely discuss changes to the plan if a server split were to happen.

Well, gimme a poke if things change- it's a lonely world out there these days.
*poke* Oh, you meant when we started taking apps again. *smirk* Sorry bout that. You know, you can still come to the Moots, they are still on Thursdays, at 6:00 Silverhand time.