The Ironsong Tribe

Full Version: Applications for Psion and Honorius
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

((This is an application for two characters played by one person. Psion is applying for Ironsong, while Honorius is applying for Blood Bourne.))

State your name and any titles that you have earned, through service to the Horde in battle or otherwise.

Archbishop Psion Mindwalker, Church of the Holy Light (Fallen) and Emissary of Her Unholiness, the Dark Lady Sylvanas Windrunner, Banshee Queen of the Forsaken; Blood Guard of the Horde.

((Honorius is but young and has little history to tell. He is an aspiring Blood Knight and nephew of Psion. His backstory will be developed over time.))

List your vocation, be it Mage, Hunter, or any other.

I am honored to be counted a High Priest of Shadow. ((60 UD Priest, currently 0/0/51 but willing to respec if it will be of service to the guild. I have played on Silver Hand since release. In addition to my priest, I have a 60 Dwarf Warrior [Murdurin], 60 Human Paladin [Paladis], 57 Night Elf Rogue [Varoshan], 51 Human Mage [Vael], 38 Night Elf Hunter [Shandris] and 28 Orc Warrior [Orgrom] all on Silver Hand.))

Please introduce yourself to us, as much of your personal history as you feel comfortable sharing at this time.

Ah, where to begin? It seems like only yesterday I was dispatched from Silvermoon to aid the young Prince Arthas with his investigations into strange happenings in Lordaeron. You must remember, this was before Arthas' fall, before any of us knew about the Scourge and the hell they would unleash upon us. Times were simpler then. All we knew was that Human villagers were becoming sick, and so my dear friend Aldrae and I - yes *that* Aldrae - were sent to render aid to our Human allies. Arthas was driven even then and set a challenging pace as we journeyed through the Alterac Mountains in search of answers. At Hearthglen we found them. It was at that place that the Human dead first clawed their way through shallow, hastily dug mass graves. And I believe it was there that the young prince first began his descent into madness. Later, at Stratholme, that madness bore bitter fruit as he was driven to burn his own people lest they arise as undead minions of the Scourge. I need not describe the horrors of that place, the insanity that gripped the young prince. Such stories are best kept to oneself. Suffice to say, it was after Stratholme that I returned to Quel'Thalas, weary in body and soul. I was content to remain safely ensconced behind the walls of Silvermoon, ministering to the needs of my flock. Content that is, until the coming of the risen Death Knight Arthas at the front of the Scourge Army. I was among the first to fall. My death was neither glorious nor particularly heroic. I died running for my life, praying to the Light for salvation, praying and receiving nothing but silence. When I awoke, I remembered little of my former life. Abandoned by the Light, I turned instead to the Path of Shadow. The Dark Lady herself took me under her wing, nursed my shattered soul and began my instruction in the Dark Arts. Were it not for her ministrations, I know not what might have become of me. I have served her loyally ever since and will do so until the last spark of un-life is crushed from my broken body. In time, as I grew in strength and began to remember my former life, the Dark Lady came to rely on my counsel in times of difficulty. I was elevated within the Church of the Holy Light (Fallen) and am now honored to hold the position of Archbishop of Lordaeron.

((RL: Married, 36 years old, male; employed as a Network Engineer for a large law firm; live north of San Francisco, CA. I play 3-5 hours a night, 4-5 days a week, although I enjoy jumping between characters.))

Tell us about any professions you have taken up, such as Tailoring or First Aid.

I am a reasonable Tailor ((275)) and a pathetic excuse for an Enchanter ((120)). My duties have left little time for such past times, enjoyable as they might be.

What are the Clans, Tribes, or Guilds that you have been a part of in the past, if any?

((I was a member of the abortive guilds Epitaph from 16-22, The Blade of the Horde at 39 and The Warsong Clan at 46. None of these organizations held much interest for me, as they were not roleplaying guilds. I have long searched for a good Horde roleplaying guild.))

Please describe what drew your interest in joining the Ironsong Tribe, and any memorable interactions you have had with members of Ironsong.

((I have known of The Ironsong Tribe, by reputation at least, for quite a long time, having heard that they were a "hardcore roleplaying guild" and even made brief inquiries into joining as an Orc Warrior named Zanshin (now deceased). For a long time, my priest was just a fun alt, and then I began to focus on PVP. For whatever reason, the idea of joining any guild didn't really hold much appeal. And my experience with roleplaying Horde side had met with little success. When I created Honorius (Blood Elf Paladin), I knew I wanted to find a Blood Elf roleplaying guild but didn't know where to look. I did a /who Blood Elf 30-60 and sent a tell to the highest level Blood Elf I could find, who just happened to be Anathamon (Efluvia). Anathamon was very generous with his time but explained that Blood Bourne was open to alts of Ironsong only. Eventually, he invited me to attend the recent Blood Bourne Gala, which I did as Honorius. I was delighted to meet a number of folks in Ironsong and Blood Bourne and was very pleased with the experience. Later, I logged on to Psion and had a wonderful - if brief - RP encounter with Eveline.))

What is the greatest trial you have faced, either long ago, or in the recent past?

There can be no greater trial than passing from Life to Death to Unlife! Watching as bits and pieces of flesh rot and slough off your corpse - some IMPORTANT bits, mind you! - is enough to drive even the most reasonable man insane. I am grateful for the love, support and encouragement of my friends and family, especially the Dark Lady herself.

What are your current goals, or some of your greatest desires, and the reasons behind them?

To continue learning and growing, deeping my understanding of all things unholy and impure. Oh, and I'd really like to replace these rags I'm wearing with some new finery.

What do you enjoy most in your adventures in Azeroth?

((I love a really good roleplaying connection with other players. That is what drew me to Silver Hand to begin with. Also, I am an avid aficianado of WarCraft lore, and finding others who have similar inclinations is always a thrill. I love PVP - although it can get frustrating at times, leveling alts and getting purple drops!))

Finally, have you read our Code of Conduct, and do you agree to abide by the rules stated in it? If so, please state so here in addition to a reply to the post itself.

I have read and agree to abide by the Code of Conduct.

* Please Note: I originally created my logon as Honorius, but upon further consideration, it makes more sense for Psion to be my main, so I created a new logon as Psion. Please use this new account for correspondence. Thanks! *

I have found Honorius to be forthright and pleasant, a loyal member of the Sin'dorei, and recommend this application.

~Anathamon