The Ironsong Tribe

Full Version: Changes to Druid Flight form.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Not sure how many folks read the WoW forums so I figured I would cross post this here for the benefit of those that don't.

* 0. Druid Epic Flight Form | 02/06/2007 12:56:20 PM EST

limit-reached limit-reached

We have upcoming development plans which we wanted to share now, as it could impact choices that Druids might make in the immediate future regarding flying mount riding skills or purchasing epic mounts.

The regular Strom Crow form remains trainable at level 68 and moves at 60%. Also as previous, the normal flying mount skill comes with the form.

An epic quest line will be going into an upcoming patch which will grant Druids an additional flying form with increased stats. The epic flying form will move at the epic rate of 280%, but basically fall under the same conditions as the previous flight form (i.e. can't run on the ground)

However, the first prerequisite of the quest will require the epic flying mount riding skill, so it would not be a loss to Druids if they wish to purchase their epic flying mount skill now or in the near future. Obviously, one could then diversify their epic mounts beyond the Druid's casted epic form if they choose.

Tseric
Phew.. When I started reading that, I was afraid they were going to give Epic to Druids free as well.
If druids had a quest line for an epic travel form that was 100%, I would never buy a mount.
That's impressive stuff. I need to tell my friend Lauredris. She's 64.