The Ironsong Tribe

Full Version: I think this may be the right place for this subject
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Ok tribe members i'm here to make a deal with you all! I need runecloth and alot of it!

I am finally revered with Silver Moon city and I desperatly want a hawkstrider! Now I have done my calculations and I need roughly 280 stacks to turn into to get my second last mount! ( just a talkbuk after this one and i'll have all the mounts) I am willing to pay a fair gold price for what you may have stasted away on an alt or if you like i can trade in good potions or transmutes.

So what do you all say ?

*~Amaran~*
My Alliance main can get it by the bushel if I could get it to you.

Ah man, I had a whole bank full I was collecting to get Verruckter's Kodo- but I sold it when they changed the PvP system and made it easier for him =/
Sorry Amaran, I am saving all my Runecloth so I can get Cloudjumper a nice wolf mount.

Well thanks to Goldberry i am down two more stacks off that total! much appreciated!

Shealtiel it can be done easily just have to arrange a time on how and when to do this...

*~Amaran~*

Just bumping up this post.
I am still in need of runecloth and the numbers are going down slightly,I am still in need of 180 more stacks

*~Amaran~*

Playing Alteric Valley is a good way to get Horde rep too.

I know it is,an I am completly burnt out on AV I refuse to go back

*~Amaran~*