The Ironsong Tribe

Full Version: Greetings
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Sinu a'manore,

My name is Saevel Amalith. I am a Warlock of the Sin'dorei, and I recently have had the pleasure of meeting a number of you at your gathering in the cemetary of Brill. I watched from the outskirts initially, but then I was invited to attend by some of your members...one in particular I remember is a lady by the name of Delosia; and they showed me hospitality that only upstanding members of the Horde can give. I have come here to express my gratitude to you all, to let you know that your group boasts fine membership, and tell you that the name Ironsong Tribe will always be a mark of distinction in my eyes. Feel free to call on me should you be in need of my talents. I make my home in Silvermoon City.

Shorel'aran

((OOC: Hello, and sorry it took me so long to say hi. I was having an issue with my web brower in the form of it not letting me confirm my registration, so I could post. heh Smile ))
Hello Saevel...

Friends of Ironsong are far and wide...and we are honored to count you among them.
You are always welcome to attend our moots or RP events.

Thank you for your kind words...you honor us and we are grateful.

All my love and power

-=((D))=-
Dispaya, Farseer of Ironsong
Welcome to our totem! And thank you for your kind words.