The Ironsong Tribe

Full Version: Satania
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
) State your name and any titles that you have earned, through service to the Horde in battle or otherwise

I am Satania, of the Blood Elves.

2) List your vocation, be it Mage, Hunter, or any other.

I am a Huntress.

3) Please introduce yourself to us, as much of your personal history as you feel comfortable sharing at this time.

I cherish the wilds and the thrill of the hunt; these, my solace at the fate of our race.

4) Tell us about any professions you have taken up, such as Tailoring or First Aid.

I never waste a good kill and I craft fine leatherwork for the discerning domin- warriors. Wink

5) What are the Clans, Tribes, or Guilds that you have been a part of in the past, if any?

I am presently affiliated with the Hell Hounds. A decent guild, but lacking in character. I mostly joined them for the endearing qualities of the founder... and the entertaining name. Wink

6) Please describe what drew your interest in joining the Ironsong Tribe, and any memorable interactions you have had with members of Ironsong.

I have had the pleasure of hunting with Sreng while he was posted in Silvermoon. A great hunter who taught me much, and does credit to... trolls. I attended the last moot in Moonglade, and partook, for my small part, in the slaughter of Omen. I have defended the walls of the Crossroads against filthy Alliance attackers alongside some of Ironsong's Tauren Druids. Ironsong fights with honor, and that is the one thing we Blood Elves might retain ourselves.

7) What is the greatest trial you have faced, either long ago, or in the recent past?

Finding a good spot from which to plug arrows into a level 70 NIght Elf...

8) What are your current goals, or some of your greatest desires, and the reasons behind them?

My current goal is to train one of those lovely black tiger stripe cats I saw North of Ashenvale!

9) What do you enjoy most in your adventures in Azeroth?

Travel and exploration. New woods and new beasts...

10) Finally, have you read our Code of Conduct, and do you agree to abide by the rules stated in it? If so, please state so here in addition to a reply to the post itself.

Why Yes indeed I have.
((Satania's player is a good friend of mine IRL. She missed last night's moot, as did I, and was unable to join then. I'm sending her the ginvite and acting as her sponsor for Ironsong membership.))
((Sounds good, IRL comes first and I was glad Satania was able to make the other Moot. : ) ))