The Ironsong Tribe

Full Version: Soulcloth items
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

As most of you know, the [item]Soul Essence[/item] you ship off to me is used to make some very nice cloth Arcane Resist gear ([item]Soulcloth Gloves[/item], [item]Soulcloth Shoulders[/item], [item]Soulcloth Vest[/item]). The only pattern I (or anyone in the tribe I believe) has, is the gloves pattern. The other two patterns drop from trash mobs in Karazhan itself, so hopefully we will see them at some point soon.

It takes eight Soul Essence to make a bolt of Soulcloth, but happily it seems to drop fairly regularly. I presently have eight bolts of Soulcloth (thank you to Mahiah for the netherweave cloth! <3), which is more than enough to craft the first pair of gloves. After tonight's run, it's very possible that I'll have enough for two pairs. I do not, however, have the [item]Knothide Leather[/item] needed.

I know AR isn't an immediate concern, as we are still learning the early stages of Karazhan, but I wanted to give something of a status update, and let the raid know that there is cloth available for one pair of gloves at least. I'll try to keep this edited and updated for the amount of Soulcloth/Soul Essence I have on hand!

As of the 04/14/06 run, we have:
[item]Soulcloth Gloves[/item] x 3 (Naruth, Vanea, Tetsumis)
[item]Bolt of Soulcloth[/item] x 21
[item]Soul Essence[/item] x 0