The Ironsong Tribe

Full Version: Sindarion Freechild.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
You see a faintly glowing stone tablet leaning against the Ironsong Totem that catches your attention. As you bend down to take a look at it, you can see that it was written in the flowing script of the elves, but there are some flaws in it, that makes it look as though the person writing it is shaking.

I was asked if I would be able to tell Ironsong about myself, and to write it on the totem.. Unfortunatly, I am hesitant to write it on the totem, as there are many writings on it, and I do not wish to spoil it by adding my writing to it. If it is deemed that I should have written it on it then I can do so later. So I have written it on a stone tablet that I shall leave beside it. Here is my story.

Growing up in the city, I often heard tale of the paladins of the light. I thought that it was kind of interesting, and was curious to see if it was something spawned from regular magic, or if it actually required a god to create it for the paladin. I spent a lot of my childhood wondering about this, and when I was finally old enough, I decided that it was time to find out.

I spoke with the Blood Knights about it, and they told me that if I was to follow down the road of a paladin, that I would be able to find out. So I have joined the Knights, and have been progressively working towards this goal to find out the truth. Helping the Farstriders as much as I can to prove my worth is only the first step. It will only be a matter of time before I figure out how to dispatch the trolls, and begin looking for something larger and more difficult.

Aside from that, there is really not much to tell about myself. I am a Blood Elf that grew up in the outlands and I have returned to Silvermoon City to start my training to find out the truth. Some people tend to tell me that I am tempramental, but I am unsure if they are justified in it. I have no love of men, as I find that they tend to cause most of the problems; that is a given. A prime example of this is the fight I have been part of with the Farstriders. In my entire time with them, I have never seen a attack force that has in it a female troll. It has always been the males. *sigh* But I have digressed again. I would not say that I am tempramental, at least not anymore than the next person, but I do have my quirks and I am proud of what makes me who I am.

I hope that upon reading this on the totem you will feel that you have gotten to know me a little bit, and that one day I will be able to consider you all family. Thank you Irongsong for taking the time to learn a bit about me. But for the time being, I must go and meditate as the pull for magic is getting stronger, and I must find a way to curb it lest I become one of the wretched.

Signed Sindarion Freechild
Blood Knight Adept
*nods understandingly at Sindarion* As you further work towards defeating the trolls, I encourage you to rest when you can and visit us for our weekly moots. I have seen you there before and will hope to see you again. Good luck in your battles ahead!