The Ironsong Tribe

Full Version: Weekly Wednesday Night (6:30pm!) Outlands Quest Assistance.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Greetings Ironsong!

Now that Burning Crusade is here and on many of our minds, we all have numerous tasks and quests on our plates to think about. With the opening of the portal we were given duty upon duty and find ourselves in a position that oftentimes needs help. It's not just our small counterparts that need a hand and assistance these days, it's us too. And I'd like to be there on a special night to help offer that to you in any way, shape or form I can.

Starting Wednesday nights at 6:30 server time, I will be inviting those who need help with tasks. From Hellfire to Netherstorm, group/elite assignments or immensely long chains you'd like a hand with, I will be there to do all I can. Much like the mini-moot concept (except this is for the Outlands!), we will form up, create groups with similar needs and then disband the masses, assigned leaders tagging along individually to help keep the groups motivated and successful.

It’s up to a given group if they seek to instance or not, know that there will be no pressure and I will work our hardest to help make your quest log a bit less daunting. All that I ask is that you too are willing to work with another and help each other along.

Please feel free to come! I will be there for anything Outlands related, be it your 60th alt, 70 main or a fresh level 58th that just finished up quests over in the Eastern Plaugelands to be there. Ironsong has given all of us so much. I want to be able to give some of that back... and need you to help make it happen. : )

Keep in mind this will be a consistent and weekly event. The more the merrier! If you'd like to come help, need help or want a little company, join us! Ventrilo can and will be abused for humor and chat's sake. *grin*

See ya on Wednesdays. : )
This is a great idea! I am looking forward to Wednesday to lend a hand ! Smile
Yar, count me in as well.
Sounds great! What an excellent idea! Oryx and I will try to make it whenever we can.

-Z
*jumps up excitedly with her hand raised in the air*

Me...Pick me!!....MEEEE!!!!
Oh, crap!

Instance vs Lost...Instance vs. Lost...

*whimpers*
Lost can be taped for later Smile

I have three weeks of lost on the DVR that I still need to watch....
Just a /bump and a reminder that this will be starting tonight at 6:30, come if you can. : )
I just wanted to thank Sound for a great inaugural Quest Assistance night! I look forward to many more. Smile
Just a friendly reminder/bump that this will be happening again tonight at 6:30... Make it if you can. : )

Tch, I'm a half-hour late for everything... Smile Still, if you end up short, look Qaza and her amazing Ninja Lizard up.
With all the Karazhan talk going on the forms lately, I wanted to make note of something here in regards to Wednesday Night Outlands Quest Assistance.

The event has only been around to happen twice so far and already we've gotten a handful of people key pieces, a Drunholde run outta the way and I presume next week we'll have a Black Morass trip in the mix of everything as well. Please, if you're having issues finding groups to get the Karazhan key steps done, need help and are available on Wednesdays, join us! The Rangers and I will try our darned hardest to help make it happen for you amongst the others that show for Quest Assistance/Instance running. The more that show the easier it'll be. I was quite impressed we were able to get three, full sperate Underbog, Shadow Lab and Arcatraz runs successfully pulled off this past Wednesday - you guys are great! Please keep coming if you seek more assistance, wish to help others (be it getting them keyed or not!) and to have a little fun (with maybe new gear, woo!). See ya Wednesday Night's at 6:30. : )
A quick bump to help remind those who don’t know/remember that this indeed will be happening again tonight at 6:30. : )

((& I’m sorry to have all of you keep coming to this thread week after week to check to see what new has been said and to only see these reminders, but I see this useful/helpful method to help those remember until this becomes a more permanent fixture within the Tribe.))
Just a reminder that this will be happening tonight (my aplogies for forgetting to post here last week!), please come if you'd like some help with quest assistance or would like to help others get some!

Also, it appears some have been under the impression this is just a level 70 event.. That is not so. If you're workin' on Outlands stuff, you're welcomed. : )

As for tonight, if enough level 70's do show, I'd like to get a solid group of people together to give the <a href="http://wow.allakhazam.com/db/quest.html?source=live;wquest=10781">Battle of the Crimson Watch</a> a shot. The quest claims to be four-mannable and is easily not. It begins with collecting The Journal of Val'zareq: Portends of War (which drops off a group of elite patrolling mobs in Shadowmoon). The more we could get together to take a stab at this, the more easily it'll happen. The rewards are awesome and it'll take a huge task off of a lot of people's plates. Please come if you'd like to do the quest at all. Or, if you've done it, show us how the heck to survive the madness. *grins*

Be well, Ironsong! See you this eve!
Pages: 1 2