The Ironsong Tribe

Full Version: Application for Nocturnus
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1) State your name and any titles that you have earned, through service to the Horde in battle or otherwise

Pavor Nocturnus of Orgrimmar, the night terror, caravaner of the three continents, friend of Cenarions, ally of the Timbermaw, soldier unto Thrall, defender of Kalimdor, defiler of murloc's waters, demon's bane and sworn enemy of his corrupt brethren, fel orcs.

2) List your vocation, be it Mage, Hunter, or any other.

Warlock of 66 seasons

3) Please introduce yourself to us, as much of your personal history as you feel comfortable sharing at this time.

The product of the typical union between a soldier and woman. Father returns to the war path. Mother returns to her beggared ways. The toils of child raising was too taxing for her and her only child was conscripted into Thrall's war machine. As a yound lass, the adventure that is army was realized and enjoyed. And it was during this time that it was discovered the child could control demonic nethers and through training the child soon became master of these skills. As demon handler in Thralls army, the child became man..errr orc and earned his discharge.

Tiring of the bloodshed, the travelled orc befriended and commereced with a merchant caravan throughout the continents; making a small fortune for himself. His way was ward until happening upon an Alliance partol near the gates of Orgrimmar so close to his homeland in Durotar. The partol did not frighten; however, the echo of a thousand footfalls and the billowing cloud of orange-caked-yellow dust that preceded the trail from the thunderous run of dozens of frightened Taurens and scampering Orcs, who fled towards the darkened silhouettes of their thousand needles and places held dear; leaving to their backs an echoing warning the oasisi at Cross Roads is under attack, did frighten indeed. And there is left no choice but to return to arms. Blood and Honor.

4) Tell us about any professions you have taken up, such as Tailoring or First Aid.

Master Skinner
Master Miner
Master Cook
Master First Aid
And a darn good fisher.

5) What are the Clans, Tribes, or Guilds that you have been a part of in the past, if any?

Recently joined a guild. The other afternoon, they debated the intoxicating effects of cold medicine. Weakness of which I'll take no part.

6) Please describe what drew your interest in joining the Ironsong Tribe, and any memorable interactions you have had with members of Ironsong.

There is power in numbers and the knowledge I seek is unattainable for the weak.

((Need game enrichment that RP offers.))
((Want to avoid leet speakers.))
((I want dungeun crawls, raids and camaraderie.))
((End game content.))
((Friends!))

7) What is the greatest trial you have faced, either long ago, or in the recent past?

I broke my leg in a rain storm during the last week of an employment contract over across the seas on the human continent in a small camp we know as Hammerfall. Now this is a city other than my home town, I tell you. The merchant caravan who employed me was fixing to leave before the seasonal cold. They left the day after the season's first cold rain. So I was left unemployed with little support - pun intented - in a foreign city with a broken leg, trying to work another contract before going broke.

8) What are your current goals, or some of your greatest desires, and the reasons behind them?

Governing a small duchy from Caer Darrow. The isolation would be prove well for my studies. The tax base would serve well to fund further research in the control of foul magics. The knowledge preserved there-beneath the crypts would definitly give our forces an edge. And with the lake's fish, a defendable food supply for our strongholds throughout the human lands; our undead friends have little need for such substenance.

9) What do you enjoy most in your adventures in Azeroth?

I like to solo Dire Mire for the first thirty steps until I am humbly reminded that cotton has little padding. Provides perspective.

10) Finally, have you read our Code of Conduct, and do you agree to abide by the rules stated in it? If so, please state so here in addition to a reply to the post itself.

Yes - I've read it.
((As great as this is, I think the purpose of the sign-up is to display your RP prowess. I'm sure you have some, but I, for one, would like to see it.))
((This does not just go for Shealtiel - if you are not an officer and intend to reply to a prospective member's post, please be unfailingly and unmistakably polite or expect to hear from one of us about it. It's in the very Code of Conduct we are asking new members to read. Don't make us look like hypocrites, intentional or not.

Pavor - thanks for your post, looking forward to talking to you in game. Not about cold medicines.

Tae))
Welcome to the Totem, I look forward to meeting you !

We have a guild moot (meeting) tonight that you should attend, start 6pm server time. Location TBD, just contact a guild member for the location.
But the rumors do not note their location. Where'd one find this gypsy brigade 4/12/2007?
Tonight the moot will be on Yojamba Isle in Stranglethorn.
Yojamba Isle. That's the Zandalar island, you know.