The Ironsong Tribe

Full Version: Grimezkins ((Dominik))
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1) State your name and any titles that you have earned, through service to the Horde in battle or otherwise

Grimezkins: No titles, but is rumored to be a follower of Sargeras.

2) List your vocation, be it Mage, Hunter, or any other.

Warlock and follower of the Burning Legion

3) Please introduce yourself to us, as much of your personal history as you feel comfortable sharing at this time.

Grimezkins was born Dominik to his father, Serg. He has no idea who his mother was, or even if Serg was his father. His father also has no idea who his mother was. Dominik lived in Goldshire with his grandfather, Lokk, and his father until he was 24 summers old. His father and grandfather were both warlocks, practicing in the secrecy afforded to them through their obscurity. His father, who was lousy at demonological practices, gave up on it and became a very skilled carpenter, helping to build the Goldshire Inn and selling his furniture to support the family. Lokk taught Dominik the basics of the craft, then sent him away at the age of 24 to Lordaeron. Lokk was a member of the Ebonclaw, a secretive group of Warlocks led by Zhurgoul the Malignant, one of the most powerful warlocks of the time. Zhurgoul had requested to train Dominik, sort of as an apprentice. Two days before the scourge came to Lordaeron, Zhurgoul left to Goldshire for an emergency meeting of the Ebonclaw. Dominik stayed in Tirisfal to make sure the guard did not stumble across their cove near Agamand Mills. The next day, though, the guard did come across the cove... in much force. They brought Dominik to the Brill graveyard and had him hung and buried in an unmarked grave.
The scourge came and passed, leaving Tirisfal in ruins. Four years later, as the Forsaken began to "recruit" soldiers from the dead bodies, one of the priests, Luis, came across Dominik's body. He breathed unlife into it, and then was immediately killed. Dominik hid the body of Luis in the unmarked grave and covered it. Even though there were many new warlocks in the Forsaken armada, Dominik knew that they were only taking advantage of the demons, not using them to serve the dark titan. He changed his name to Grimezkins, which, in the secret language used by the Ebonclaw, meant "Rotted One". He was able to practice his demonology in the open, now, but still feared for his safety, seeing as many blamed Dominik for the scourge attacks, despite the clear antagonist being Arthas.
He now tries to rebuild the Ebonclaw in anticipation of his lord, Zhurgoul's, return, and also to serve his dark master.

4) Tell us about any professions you have taken up, such as Tailoring or First Aid.

Grimez is a potent alchemist and enchanter, just like his grandfather.

5) What are the Clans, Tribes, or Guilds that you have been a part of in the past, if any?

Ive been a member of several guilds, but only on trial basises.

6) Please describe what drew your interest in joining the Ironsong Tribe, and any memorable interactions you have had with members of Ironsong.

Well, I had quested with Shealtiel many times, and the name was common to me, but I wish to join based on a recommendation from Konfucius.

7) What is the greatest trial you have faced, either long ago, or in the recent past?

Getting hung sucked, but the most difficult task was obtaining an infernal core.

8) What are your current goals, or some of your greatest desires, and the reasons behind them?

Grimez's only goal in life is to end all life, but his greatest desire is to once again serve under Zhurgoul.

9) What do you enjoy most in your adventures in Azeroth?

Questing, and dungeons. Grimez likes to go through dungeons.

10) Finally, have you read our Code of Conduct, and do you agree to abide by the rules stated in it? If so, please state so here in addition to a reply to the post itself.

Aye, every word.
I have never met someone who openly follows the Legion and seeks admittance to the Tribe. I think our meeting shall prove most interesting Grimez.

We have a guild moot (meeting) tonight that you should attend, start 6pm server time. Location TBD, just contact a guild member for the location.
Haha, yes, a very interesting character, but he doesnt shout his master's name everywhere. He is very secretive about it, and, the way I see it, may be trying to use the Tribe to convert more warlocks to Sargeras' service.

Or, the SS as it's commonly known... >_>
*Shealtiel is still oblivious to Grimez's dedication to the Legion*

It's good to see you, Grimezkins! I'm honored that I had enough of an impact on you to make you consider joining us!