The Ironsong Tribe

Full Version: Jin'do the Hexer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It has been several months now since we have raided as a Tribe. We have all had a great deal to do in Outland and it has been enjoyable exploring a large amount of new content. Yet there is a certain restlessness among us... a desire to join together in a common goal once more. With that in mind, I am planning to ramp up Tribal raids again, and I know just where to begin.

The Zul'Gurub raid we formed with Rotten Luck back in the fall of 2005 was actually the first significant Horde raid on Silver Hand to push into that zone. Others were either too far ahead or too far behind that level of content, but it suited us very well. When other raids later began moving into the zone, even those who were ahead of the curve in content, it was almost invariably with a member of Ironsong along as a guide. We had not only defeated the majority of the bosses, but we actually understood how they worked. That is a subtle, but very important, distinction.

And yet even with our success, one opponent repeatedly bested us. He became a nemesis to us... one that was clearly tailored to a higher level of raw damage than our gear could provide. Of course, I speak of Jin'do the Hexer.

This entity has remained a stain on the honor of the Tribe for too long, and I believe it is time we had our revenge.

On Monday, Apirl 9th at 6PM game time, we will face him again. I would like to send in every able-bodied Tribemate of 60th level or higher who can attend. We will make as many raids as necessary to ensure that everyone is able to go.

A second evening will be set up at a time yet to be announced. After that, we will turn our focus to Outland. But for now, this is where the road to Illidan begins.
I doubt I can get Zhebra that high by then, but there is the fish in there who drops the Tome of Polymorph: Turtle, so if someone could grab that for me, that would make my day.
I remember him . . .

Think we owe him. Count me in! ((Either as Dannae, or Merrina))
I am SO there. Yes, we owe him one, or two or...seven. <coughs>

polymorph turtle hrm? yeah, i think exactly one of the guild mages has gotten that in all the times we'eve killed gaz'ranka.

we'll just grab that and toss it over.
I will try and be there....you cant survive without my hunterness. *grins*