The Ironsong Tribe

Full Version: Looking for a certain epic BOE?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As some folks know, I sell a lot of stuff on the Auction House as Toblakai. I focus primarily on 65+ epic items and patterns. I purchase these Alliance-side, and move them over here, reselling them at a moderate profit. Helps the Horde get geared up, and I make out like a gentleman bandit Wink

If anyone has any epic BOEs or patterns they're really looking for, please let me know ingame (Logros / Dromand), or post here, and I can try to get them. I also need to know what your limit for spending on the item is, so that I don't buy something you can't afford Wink I'm offering this as a service to the Tribe, so I won't be profiting from it. As such, please don't request things that aren't major items for you - I'm happy to help the Tribe as always, but I don't want to pass up several hundred gold to get someone something that gets replaced in a week, heh.

And of course, if you see Toblakai selling something you're interested in, let me know and I can sell it cheaper to Tribemates.

I'd be interested in learning how you do this. I've got a 60 Alliance character on another server that I've been looking to move to a good RP server, and I'd be interested in helping you out with this endeavor.
With two accounts, you can move things through the neutral auction house easily. Moving money costs 15%. Moving epics priced at 1 copper costs nothing Wink