The Ironsong Tribe

Full Version: For Karazhan groups..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well, Logros is keyed for Karazhan now, and I'd just like to say that I'm happy to help out if I'm around and a group needs a melee DPS class. Also, I love a good dungeon romp, so if anyone's running a Heroic somewhere, I'd love to go. If ya need help getting keyed, or just blasting through a 68+ instance, odds are I'm up for it.

I'd love to be able to go regularily, but my schedule makes that pretty difficult. If, through some magical means, a group has a schedule I can work with, I'd be happy to join a regular group. I'm available Monday / Wednesday / Friday all day, Tuesday / Thursday morning/afternoon, Saturday morning/afternoon (until about 4pm) and night (8pm onwards or so), and will occasionally be available Sunday all day (or not at all).

I'd greatly prefer to remain enhancement - with my gear, I'm extremely high DPS (too much for my own good usually), and I'm only occasionally pulling aggro from tanks now (a few quick WF crits that shoot me up 3k threat in a blink), so my skill level is greatly improving. I'd be willing to go resto for a regular Karazhan group though, I've done a ton of healing as a 60 holy priest a ways back when, so it's a role I'm comfortable with and enjoy.