The Ironsong Tribe

Full Version: Team Smash & Grab
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

"Little Introduction Statement" .. smash (foes, fun) + grab (also fun + much crap giving + zomg epix + other lewtz, DEing paladin gear) = smash 'n grab?

Current Raid Times (karazhan):
Tuesday: 6 - ~ 7.30 (Attumen and Moroes)
Friday: ~6 until Done usually ~9 or 10 server time, depending on when we all are getting home etc...
Saturday: 6 - until sleepy time.. (usually 10 or 11 server time)

Team members are as follows:

Efluvious
Greyfith
Jabadue
Mahiah
Naruth
Tetsumis
Vanea
Krell/Shantow

almost Hiatus: Anathamon (maybe kinda sorta?)
Hiatus: Mizar, Thoguht, Psion

Edit 7/18/07: Since Psion has stated he's no longer able to raid with us, I removed him from the current members list. *sniffs* It seems that we have a shadow priestling coming up from the grave... if you will ... *eyes*

Kretol edit: Deleted the previous two posts to allow an active member to be able to keep the list current. Feel free to add another little introduction statement along with days and whatnot.

Van edit after Kretol edit: omg hax
omg hax!
probably should add Psion as a member, and Shantow/Krell and Umu as partials (as in: as often as we can get them in there).

I know I've only attended with Team Smash and Grab once as a replacement but I'm starting to have a little more flexible play time. I will be able to play on the weeknights from 6 pm to 9 pm. So I'd like to make this my official application to Team Smash and Grab.

Graz

S'nG is currently a full raid team, however we'll likely have spots open on a week to week basis, and will be needing fill-ins/rotation peoples, we'll surely keep you as someone to give a shout to if we've got a spot for filling!

Understood! Smile

I would like to apply for team smash and grab as a substitute or whatever you need with my 70 hunter Filiminjaru.
Now that im practically done with soccer thanks to a season ending injury... if ya need a rogue, let me know! always glad to tag along if I'm needed.