The Ironsong Tribe

Full Version: Monday Night happy fun time
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So, those of you who did not come to the monday night fun missed out! We had some fun messing around with a world dragon and then went to AQ 20 and killed Osirian (finally, huzzah!). I would strongly encourage everyone who can to come to these, it is a lot of fun and we get to do something together as a tribe. Kosath goes to a lot of effort to get it organized. So come and enjoy it. For the Horde!
I would have but my level 52-goin-on-53ness was discouraged from coming. I'll get to 60 yet!!!
*whole heartedly agrees* As someone who went to all but one or two of Tet's AQ20 raids, seeing Ossirian finally be downed last night was stupidly satisfying. The more that keep coming the more sucessful this could be.. Imagine -finally- seeing Razorgore be downed as a Tribe after all the attempts we made. Sure, we might not all use the loot, but it would be awesome to overcome something like that regardless. Please come help us make it happen on Mondays!

I would have been there but for the authentication server's meltdown. I wouldn't mind doing this stuff just because I've never been to Any of the raids ever.
I'd love to come along; however, every raid that's been planned has conflicted with work for me, regrettably. =/