The Ironsong Tribe

Full Version: Changing Professions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am thinking about changing professions.

Right now I am not finding much use in Leatherworking. Most of the good patterns many of the guild already have, and in fact I am already wearing a set of Clefthoof that Krell made for me.

My thinking was to switch to either Mining/Engineering or to Herbalism/Alchemy, but as most of these items are not useable in feral forms it would have limited benefits.

Anyone have suggestions?

Don't forget the epic BoP leatherworking stuff, and set bonuses you have to have to the skill to get.
if your looking for useful....yeah don't really look into engineering. Outside of these fancy goggles we are going to get, the tree is just plain useless since BC

If you're thinking of alchemy /just/ as a tribal benefit, I would discourage it for the very reasons you stated -- you have somewhat limited useage of it being feral, and we have a ton of wonderful alchemists with just about every potion / flask / elixir that is out there. That said, if you think you'd enjoy it, and would get more personal use from it than leatherworking, then by all means, go for it. One possible benefit for you is the [item]Alchemist's Stone[/item], though even that is debatable with the forms restrictions. I enjoy it myself, and am leveling it on an alt (actually a feral druid, imagine that >.>) for the sole purpose of having another Might transmute available, which is always a nice thing. Wink